With the launch of iPhone X, Apple has changed the way we take a screenshot. On many occasions, we are required to take the screenshot on iPhone. For ages, we have used the Home Button and Power Button combination to take a screenshot on iOS devices. Thankfully, the process of taking screenshots is the same for all 3 models i.e. iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and iPhone XR.
Though the method is bit different, it is as easy as you used to capture screen on your Old iPhone. Just follow these simple steps to get the job done!
How to Take A Screenshot on iPhone X, iPhone XS, XS Max, and iPhone XR
- First of all, go to the screen you want to take the screenshot.
- Make sure everything is in order.
- Press the side button (formally known as sleep/wake button) and Volume Up button simultaneously on your iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, or iPhone XR Alternatively, you can press side button and click the Volume up button.
- The iPhone screen will flash, and you will hear the “click” sound as well (Of course, if you had kept it enabled.)
Alternatively, you can take screenshots on iPhone X using AssitiveTouch. Let’s check it out.
Take Screenshot on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max or iPhone XR without using Sleep/Wake and Volume Up Buttons
Step #1. Tap on Settings → Tap on General.
Step #2. Tap on Accessibility then tap on AssistiveTouch.
Step #3. Turn On AssistiveTouch.
Step #4. Tap on AssistiveTouch shortcut.
Step #5. Tap on Device.
Step #6. Tap on More then tap on Screenshot.
Once you have captured the screenshot, you can edit it with markup tool, share it, or delete it from the device.
Just like rebooting iPhone 7/7 Plus, this process may also feel odd for some days. But I guess, once it’s in practice you will get used to it. If in case the above method fails, Assistive Touch is always there to do the job.
While we are talking about taking the screenshot on iPhone X, you may like to refer;
- How to Take Screenshot on Apple Watch
- How to Take Screenshot on Mac
- How to Take Screenshot on iPhone 7/7 Plus
What do you like the most about iPhone Xs/Max? For me, it is Awesome HDR and improved camera.