Your ever-growing roaster of iMessage apps seems to be slightly cluttered and you have decided to keep some unwanted ones away from the catalog. To put it straight, deleting an iMessage app on iOS is different from the way you uninstall apps from the Home screen on your iPhone. So, how do you remove the unused apps? Well, you have to dive a bit deep into the Messages app to clean up the redundant ones. Swim across to know how it’s done!
How to remove iMessage apps on iPhone
- Launch the Messages app on your iOS device.
- Now, open any conversation and then tap on the Apps icon to access the apps bar.
- Next, you need to swipe from the right right to the left to get to the end of the app bar.
- Next, tap on the More button.
- Up next, you should see the list of all of your installed iMessage apps. Find out the app you wish to get rid of and then swipe left on it. Then, tap on the Delete button.
Alternatively, you can quickly swipe left on the app to delete it. In the end, tap on Done at the top right corner to exit.
That’s it! You have successfully uninstalled the app from your device.
So, now you know how to keep those unwanted apps away from your roaster. Share your thoughts about it in the comments and also let us know about the changes you want to see in Apple’s messaging app.