Apart from calling, perhaps two of the most popular things to do on our iPhones are texting on iMessages and playing games. Well, what if you combine both of them and play while you chat! Yes, it’s possible to play iMessage games on iPhone in iOS 13 while you are texting your friends. We think it’s pretty cool and of course, fun! So let’s begin.
- iMessage (not regular SMS)
- The game installed on both devices
How to Play iMessage Games on iPhone with your Contacts
- Open Messages app → Tap on a conversation.
- Now, tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the search box or scroll down and tap ‘See All’ next to ‘Top Free.’
- Download a game. I am using the popular GamePigeon. Tap ‘Get’ and complete the authentication. While the game downloads, ask your friend to install the same game.
- Swipe and tap the game icon from the bottom row of apps inside the conversation.
- Select a game out of around 24 games. I am selecting 8 Ball.
- Tap the blue send button. The game will be sent just like a regular message.
- After that, tap on the game, and you are ready to play.
- After you play your turn, you have to wait for your friend to play his.
- You will receive a new message whenever your opponent friend completes his turn. Tap on the message and start your next turn.
That’s all, mate!
Some other interesting posts for you:
- Best Multiplayer iPhone Games
- How to Block Ads in iPhone and iPad Apps or Games in iOS 13
- Best iMessage iPhone and iPad Apps
Have an additional question? Please mention it in the comments down below.