Apart from calling, perhaps two of the most popular things to do on our iPhones are texting on iMessages and playing games. Well, what if you combine both of them and play while you chat! Yes, it’s possible to play iMessage games on your iPhone while you are texting with your contacts. We think it’s pretty cool and of course, fun! So let’s begin.
Things Needed: The game installed on both devices and Internet access.
How to play iMessage games on the iPhone with your contacts
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone→ Tap on a conversation.
- Now, tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the search box or scroll down and tap ‘See All’ next to ‘Top Free.’
- Download a game. I am using the popular GamePigeon. Tap ‘Get’ and complete the authentication. While the game downloads, ask your friend to install the same game.
- Swipe and tap the game icon from the bottom row of apps inside the conversation.
- Select a game out of around 24 games. I am selecting 8 Ball.
- Tap the blue send button. The game will be sent just like a regular message.
- After that, tap on the game, and you are ready to play.
- After you play your turn, you have to wait for your friend to play his.
- You will receive a new message whenever your opponent friend completes his turn. Tap on the message and start your next turn.
That’s all, mate!
Some other interesting posts for you:
- Best Multiplayer iPhone Games
- How to Block Ads in iPhone and iPad Apps or Games
- Best iMessage iPhone and iPad Apps
- Fixes: iMessage is Signed Out Error on iPhone
Have an additional question? Please mention it in the comments down below.