Apart from making phone calls, perhaps two of the most popular things to do on our iPhones are texting on iMessages and playing games.
Well, what if you combine both of them and play while you chat? Yes, it’s possible to play iMessage games on your iPhone while you’re texting with your contacts. We think it’s pretty cool and, of course, fun! So let’s begin.
You’ll need internet access, and your friend needs to install the game on their iPhone as well.
How to Play games in iMessage
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone → Tap on a conversation.
- Now, tap the App Store icon.
- Tap the search box or scroll down and tap See All next to Top Free.
- Download a game. I am using the popular app ‘
- Swipe and tap the game icon from the bottom row of apps inside the conversation.
- Select a game out of around 24 games. I’m choosing 8 Ball.
- Tap the blue send button. The game will be sent just like a regular massage.
- After that, tap on the game, and you’re ready to play.
- After you play your turn, you have to wait for your friend to play theirs.
- You’ll receive a new message whenever your opponent completes their turn. Tap on the message to start your next turn.
That’s all, mate!
This is how you can install and play games in iMessage. If you’re hoping to spice up your conversation even further you can use bubble and screen effects or change the iMessage bubble color on iPhone and iPad.
Any questions? Ask away in the comments below. We’ll do our best to help you!
Some other interesting posts for you: