The messages app has received quite an overhaul in iOS 14, but it still lacks the option to change the iMessage bubbles color. However, there are plenty of third-party workarounds with apps such as Color Text Messages, Color Chats, and even some keyboard apps. One of the best among these is FancyBubble that makes it super easy to add a colorful element to your chats. Here’s how it works!
How to Change iMessage Bubble Color on iPhone
- First, download the app by opening the App Store. Tap on Search and type in FancyBubble. Tap on Get or the download arrow. (Enter your Apple ID/password if required for verification.)
- Once it’s downloaded, open the Messages app and start a new chat or select an existing conversation. Tap in the text input field.
- Just above the keyboard, in the row of apps, select FancyBubble.
- This will bring up the options of different colored message bubbles. Tap on the one you want to use.
- Type in your message, and hit Send.
You can also change the iMessage bubble color using the FancyBubble app. here’s how you can use it.
- Open the FancyBubble app. Here, at the bottom of the screen, you will see a range of message bubble options. Choose the one you want to use.
- Type a message into the input box and make sure you have selected the Messages app in the dropdown to the left of the Send button. (You can also select other apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.)
- Once you tap Send, it will open the Messages app, where you can input which contact to send the message to.
We hope this helped you change the iMessage bubble color in iOS. Have you tried any other apps for this? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like: