A couple of weeks back, Apple released developer beta 13.4.5 and all the music lovers welcome this update wholeheartedly. But why music lovers? Well, with this update, Apple allows users to share Apple Music songs to Instagram Stories on iPhone.
Although music aficionados could always add Spotify songs to Instagram, this is something new for Apple Music subscribers. Without further ado, let’s check the method to share a song from Apple Music to Instagram.
- Update your iPhone and open Apple Music.
- Tap on any song, album or artist you want to share as the Instagram story
- Next, tap on ellipsis (three dots in a circle).
- A menu will swipe up from the bottom of your phone screen; tap on Share icon
- From the Share sheet, tap on Instagram app.
If Instagram is not seen in the Share Sheet, browse to the end of the sheet and tap on the More option. From there, tap on Instagram.
Now iOS will automatically generate an Instagram story; this will be a vertical image with a song’s title, album cover, and a hazy background. Finally, you can share this image on Instagram as an interactive story.
When your Instagram friends or followers will tap on this story (album cover), they can also listen to this song. It goes without saying that they must be Apple Music subscribers.
Note: Users, who have accessed the Share sheet by using 3D Touch, should jump on to the five-step above.
That’s all friends!
What is your story?
Apart from Instagram, you can also share Apple Music songs to your Facebook stories. Update your iPhone to the 13.4.5 beta version to share music to Instagram and Facebook. Enjoy this experience of sharing your favorite music with others!
You may also like to read this:
- How to Watch Instagram Live on Mac
- How to share Apple Music lyrics to Instagram and iMessage
- Fix if Instagram Notifications Not Working on iPhone
- How to See Who Unfollowed You on Instagram
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.