As we all know, Twitter is a platform that connects each individual to their idols. In the first place, as independent human beings, we put our views on any particular matter freely or dig deep into current affairs involving Bollywood, Politics, or any other topic in which we are interested. But we all know that Twitter will leave a large amount of data on your iOS device. Let’s learn how we can clear the Twitter cache on iPhone and iPad! The app will allow a user to remove cache, enabling you to free up some storage in your device.
Clear twitter cache on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Hamburger icon (three horizontal lines).
- Select Settings and Privacy.
- In General, tap on Data Usage.
- Under Storage, you will get Media Storage and Web Storage.
- Tapping on Clear media storage will remove all the photos and GIF data. Now, in case you want to view any of them, you will have to re-download it.
- If you tap on Web Storage, you will view Clear web page storage and Clear all web storage. Web page storage will require your device to download the data to view the same and Clear all web storage will remove everything, including cookies and logins.
Offloading an app rather than deleting it seems to be a better option anytime you wish to free up space on your iPhone. It will keep your documents and data, including your username and passwords, search history, and saved videos or photos. Read our post on the same will guide you through offloading apps on your iPhone.
Open the Settings app → General → iPhone Storage → Select Twitter → Offload App.
As iOS users, we often face troubles related to storage space. These days the most significant trouble is managing the apps we’ve already downloaded on our iOS device. These apps take a lot of free space on your device! And as far I know, offloading an app is the best option to free up space without even needing to delete the same.
Which option would you prefer to free up Storage? Do share your views in the comment section below! We’ll keep you indulged in your devices with our exciting articles!! Till then, keep exploring and stay upgraded!!
You may also check out related posts: