iPhone 11 Pro is an elegant looking device, but if you want to enhance the pristineness, even more, leather might be a great option. Whether a genuine, synthetic, faux, or a vegan one, they can all offer luxe and elite feeling. And not just looks or a style statement; these cases also protect your device from day-to-day damage. So, without further ado, let’s check out the best iPhone 11 Pro leather cases.
- Apple Leather Case
- Pad & Quill Bella Fino Leather Folio Case
- icarercase Faux Leather Cover with Kickstand
- Snakehive Genuine Leather Wallet Cover
- Harber London Leather Smartphone Sleeve
- LOHASIC Slim PU Leather Case
- CYRILL Synthetic Leather Bumper Case
- Dockem Vintage Style Leather Case
- ESR Premium Real Leather Case
- Woolnut Leather Bumper Cover
1. Apple Leather Case
Apple designs one of the best cases for iPhone and this one is no exception. For one, it fits snugly, without adding bulk. The specially tanned and finished European leather on the outside lends a supple hand feel.
A soft microfiber lining helps protect the glass back from scratching. And the matching machined aluminum button nicely finishes and enhances the look. Available in 6 beautiful and subtle colors.
- Perfect fit
- Great color options
- Wireless charging support
- Interior microfiber lining
- The bottom is not well protected
2. Pad & Quill Bella Fino Leather Folio Case
Pad & Quill makes the most exquisite, handcrafted folio cases, and this one is no different. The brand employs full-grain, American leather to construct the case, and backs the material with a 25-year warranty.
The versatile cover is designed to carry 6-8 cards/cash. Another unique feature is its removable/replaceable elastic strap closure; you can switch them to match your personality.
- Beautifully crafted case
- Interchangeable straps
- Sports a relatively slim profile
- Only Compatible with strong wireless chargers
3. icarercase Faux Leather Cover with Kickstand
If you are on a budget, this book-style wallet case from icarercase can be a great bet. Handcrafted from durable and soft faux leather and flawless stitching, the case looks as panache and refined as an original would.
It comes with three card slots, one cash pocket, an adjustable kickstand, wireless charging support, speaker holes for seamless calling and secure magnetic closure.
- Looks great
- Easy to maintain
- Quite bulky
- The magnet isn’t that robust
4. Snakehive Genuine Leather Wallet Cover
Built from a fine European Nubuck leather, the case offers a soft, velvety, matt finish. Moreover, the material ages really well and develops a unique patina, ensuring that it looks on-fleek for long.
An interior TPU shell tucks the phone securely, while a smooth, soft leather lining help protects the screen from scratches. It also incorporates three card slots, a large note slot, and a handy kickstand functionality for viewing ease.
- Handmade & hand-stitched
- Develops a beautiful Patina
- Great color option
- The felt-like texture attracts smudge marks
5. Harber London Leather Smartphone Sleeve
Made with full-grain vegetable-tanned cowhide leather; this one is kind of the sleeve cover royalty. For one, the slim design is handmade by expert craftsmen in Spain. A 100% dense wool felt interior securely nestles the phone.
Along with sporting an elegant profile, it also does what is intended, i.e., protection from daily bumps and scratches. There’s also a front leather pocket for credit cards and folded bills that add more functionality.
- Luxurious, professional looks
- Keeps scratches and bumps at bay
- Add minimal bulk
- Credit card pocket
- Card or cash is clearly visible
6. LOHASIC Slim PU Leather Case
A mix of premium-quality PU leather & gold electroplated frame and buttons, lends it the business like elegance sported by most executive cases. It’s slim, protective, looks sophisticated, and doesn’t hinder any device functionality.
And not just looks, the lightweight, hybrid design offers a soft, comfortable hand feel & a non-slip grip. The screen and camera lips are 0.5mm higher to protect them from scratches when laid down on flat surfaces.
- Professional looks
- Lightweight and slim profile
- Comes in beautiful color variants
- Minimal drop protection
- Easily shows smudge marks
7. CYRILL Synthetic Leather Bumper Case
The brand calls this one the basic leather collection, but this bumper case is definitely more than that. From the smooth synthetic leather exterior to the subtle gold logo, every little detail speaks of pristine looks.
An open cut-out design & tactile buttons ensure ease-of usage and charging. With raised lips for screen & camera and a microfiber inner lining, it effectively lends protection from usual bumps and drops.
- Slim, form-fitted design
- Sophisticated look
- Not super-durable
- Dirt magnet
8. Dockem Vintage Style Leather Case
Dockem amalgamates quite a few features into one sleek package. Crafted from vintage style synthetic leather, it can double as a wallet and magnetic case. The back has two separate slots that can comfortably house your cards.
Integrated with a strategically placed metal plate, it also offers seamless magnetic mount and wireless charging support. The best part, even with two cards inserted, the case just gets 14 mm thick.
- Maintains slim-profile
- Wireless charging compatible
- Needs a strong magnetic mount to work properly
- Doesn’t offer drop protection
9. ESR Premium Real Leather Case
ESR molds premium-quality real leather into a sleek, slim case. The supple exterior ages beautifully and develops a natural patina over time. Raised edges around the camera and screen help protect against scratches.
A soft microfiber lining further ensures all-round scratch-resistance. Ergonomically designed, the lightweight cover fits like a glove and offers a comfortable, easy-grip without adding bulk.
- No bulk design
- Supports Qi charging
- Reasonably priced
- No drop protection
- Buttons are a bit stiff
10. Woolnut Leather Bumper Cover
Not just for today or tomorrow, Woolnut promises to look effortless for years to come. The feat is achieved by the vegetable re-tanned full-grain Scandinavian leather exterior, that will develop a beautiful patina with time and use.
While the slim construction avoids any unnecessary bulk, raised bezels give adequate protection from daily bumps and scratches. The stylish yet functional case supports wireless charging and is available in some lovely shades.
- Ages beautifully
- Sports classy and elite look
- Soft hand-feel and comfortable grip
- The bottom of the phone is not well protected
Style and strength are the two most significant factors users consider before buying any case. Thankfully the cases above carry both the virtue in equal measures, which is why we have dubbed them as the best leather cases for iPhone 11 Pro.
But what’s your take, do you think they are worthy? Do let us know in the comments section below.
You may also check out related posts:
- Best iPhone 11 Pro Slim Cases
- Battery Cases for iPhone 11 Pro
- Best Leather Cases for iPhone 12 and 12 Pro
- Cases for iPhone 12 and 12 Pro