A good thing about owning an iPhone 11 Pro is that you are privy to an unlimited variety of cases. But which one is the right one for you? A transparent, leather wallet, kickstand, or a rugged one? To make your choice more comfortable, we have piled up all the great ones in a single collection. Explore our list of the best iPhone 11 Pro cases and pick anyone.
- Twelve South BookBook Wallet Case
- SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Style Series Clear Case
- Smartish Wallet Slayer Vol. 1 Case
- Spigen Liquid Air Armor Cover
- TORRAS Crystal Clear Case
- ESR Air Armor Military Grade Protection
- i-Blason Cosmo Series Full-Body Case
- Nomad Rugged Folio Case
- Speck CandyShell Grip Anti-microbial Cover
- Apple Smart Battery Case
- Pad & Quill Bella Fino Wallet Case
- LifeProof FRĒ SERIES Waterproof Case
- Razer Arctech Pro THS Edition Cover
- UAG Designed Feather-Light Rugged Case
1. Twelve South BookBook Wallet Case
If perfection, multi-tasking, durable, and dependable are a few of your favorite words, then this all-in-one (3-in-1) wallet case is made for you. It is a phone case that looks like a mini leather book and doubles as your wallet and a handy kickstand.
What’s more, the inner iPhone shell is detachable, for when you don’t need to carry the whole shebang. Interestingly, this magnetic shell can also be for car mounts and wireless charging.
The wallet section has 4 interior slots, a side cash pocket, and a strong magnetic clasp to keep everything secure. Twelve South uses premium quality full-grain leather, that develops a beautiful patina with age.
- Versatile (detachable shell, wallet, kickstand)
- Looks elite & ages beautifully
- Wireless charging compatible
- Available in black and brown color
2. SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Style Series Clear Case
The UB Pro series had scored the 15 ft drop test Certification by met Labs. This means that your iPhone 11 Pro is well-protected even while maintaining a minimalist profile. The shock-absorbent, flexible TPU bumper effectively guards against dings, bumps, or drops.
And with the help scratch-resistant transparent PC back you can show-off the device without worries. It also incorporated elevated bezels to avoid scratches on the touchscreen and camera lens.
- Mil-grade drop protection
- Sporty design and bright colors
- Easy-to-install and remove
- Yellows after vigorous use
- The volume and lock screen buttons are hard to press
3. Smartish Wallet Slayer Vol. 1 Case
Quite true to its name, this one is a smartly designed card-holder case. Now, you can ditch the wallet and carry up to 3 cards, IDs, and some cash. The cover and it’s secure pocket is constructed with ultra-light and durable material, ensuring protection and lesser bulk.
It also incorporates high-grip textured sides for the right amount of grip. And god-forbid it falls, the protective air-pocket corners works as the airbags. In case you want something colorful or floral, there are those options as well.
- Safety Grips
- Cards and cash are securely stacked
- The camera lens is not well protected
- Needs a strong wireless charger
4. Spigen Liquid Air Armor Cover
Slim cases are amongst the most coveted covers out there. However, most of them compromise on protection in order to maintain the form-fitted, lightweight design. Air Armor offers the best of both worlds.
Despite a sleek, thin form factor, it manages to offer air-cushion corners and mil-grade protection. Its anti-slip matte surface gives fingerprint-resistance and comfortable grip.
- Sleek yet protective
- Flexible TPU makes for easy installation
- Buttons work really well
- Slips from sweaty or wet hands
- PopSockets doesn’t stick well due to the texture
5. TORRAS Crystal Clear Case
When it comes to clear covers, yellowing or discoloration is a big issue. But Torras employees Germany imported TPU material that does not turn yellow easily. The odor-free DE TPU is also healthier than most.
Moreover, the microdot pattern helps put an end to ripple marks and smudges. Apart from showing the phone, the cover helps in protecting it as well. An X-SHOCK patented technology use cushioned air corner to absorb most of the shocks.
- Good quality, healthy TPU
- Zero bulk design
- 180-day warranty
- Button tactility is affected
- Needs more color options
6. ESR Air Armor Military Grade Protection
ESR offers the utmost protection to your iPhone 11 pro via enhancing the bumper case with shock-absorbent corners and scratch-resistant hard PC backplate. The shock-absorbing Air-Guard corners can easily manage short-distance drops & bumps.
And the clear back is tough enough to withstand everyday wear-and-tear. The form-fitted, thin cover also boasts raised lips, comfortable grip, yellowing-resistant coating, and satisfaction assurance.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight
- Air-guard corners
- Resists yellowing
- Reasonably priced
- Fingerprint magnet
- Sound echos slightly when on speaker
7. i-Blason Cosmo Series Full-Body Case
Bored of the regular and want a designer case to stand out in the crowd? Well, the cosmo series has some pretty amazing designs and colors to offer. And not just looks, it offers full-body protection to your iPhone 11.
The flexible, impact-resistant TPU offers stellar drop protection, 10ft. drop tested. While the barely visible front & back covers keep scratches at bay, the built-in screen protector maintains the touch-sensitivity.
- All-round protection
- Luxe, vibrant design
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Value for money
- Slightly slippery grip
- Bit bulky
8. Nomad Rugged Folio Case
A folio case that sports a tri-folio design while maintaining a considerably thin profile! The exterior employs a rustic brown horween leather known for its rugged patina. The two bi-folds houses 4 card slots and 2 cash slots.
As for the inner casing, it tactfully combines a high-grade polycarbonate body with raised TPE bumper on the edges, lending a 6ft drop protection. The ultra-functional cover also incorporates reinforced speaker ports, dual lanyard attachment points, and wireless charging compatibility.
- Ages beautifully, thanks to the premium leather
- 6-foot drop protection
- Speaker ports for proper audio outputs
- No clip or magnetic clasp
9. Speck CandyShell Grip Anti-microbial Cover
The series incorporates raised rubber ridges on the back to lend users a secure hold when texting, gaming, or taking selfies. Designed for impact-resistance, a polycarbonate outer shell is fused with an inner layer of protective cushioning.
This two-layered design lends tough protection while maintaining a slim and pocket-friendly form factor. Further, a Microban treatment lends protection against stain and odor-causing bacteria growth.
- Mil-spec drop-test standards
- Microban treatment
- One-year warranty
- The rubber groves attract dust
- A bit bulky
10. Apple Smart Battery Case
Apple produces one of the best battery cases for its devices, mainly because of the compatibility they offer. For one, it features a dedicated camera button that launches the Camera app whether the iPhone is locked or unlocked.
Then you can easily check the amount of juice left from the notification center & battery widget, thanks to intelligent battery status. And along with Qi compatibility,it offers seamless support to Lightning accessories.
- Camera button
- Intelligent battery status
- Qi compatibility
- Lesser mAh than competitors
11. Pad & Quill Bella Fino Wallet Case
If you have an affection towards leather cases and don’t mind paying a bit extra for premium quality, Pad & Quill and you are a match made in heaven. The full-grain luxurious American leather used comes with a 25-year warranty!
Hand-crafted for comfort and utility, the case has slots to carry 6-8 cards & cash. It also boasts a snap-in iPhone case that can be detached and reattached with the help of 3M adhesive technology.
- Removable/replaceable elastic strap closure
- Compatible with 3 coil wireless chargers
- 25-year leather warranty
- Quite expensive
- The adhesive technology for the inner shell doesn’t work as well or easily as the magnetic ones
12. LifeProof FRĒ SERIES Waterproof Case
Are you adrenaline junkie, with a special taste for under-water adventuress? Then here’s a waterproof cover that can help protect your iPhone even in the harshest environments. The fully-sealed slim design doesn’t let in water, snow, dust, or grime.
It can sustain up to 2m of water for 1 hour and resist impacts from drops. Further, an anti-reflective lens cover and optimized audio experience don’t hinder the device’s performance.
- Fully sealed yet fully functional
- Shock-proof, mil-standard protection
- Great color options
- Supports wireless charging
- The screen protector hinders texting a bit
- Installation is tricky
13. Razer Arctech Pro THS Edition Cover
Built for unhindered gaming performance, Razer sports a thermopane-based heat dissipation system. Wherein the trapped heat is redirected through a thermally conductive lining and vented airflow channels.
And not just for gamers, this one is great for pro users as well. As reduced heat buildup boosts overall smartphone performance and aids in long-term battery health. It also incorporates wireless charging & network-performance optimization
- Sporty looks
- Great heat dissipation system
- Heavy-duty protection
- The holes get clogged with dirt & debris
- No raised lips
14. UAG Designed Feather-Light Rugged Case
As the name suggests, this rugged case defends your iPhone 11 from life’s ups and downs. It features a solid inner shell and soft outer cover for multiple layers of protection. Further, it boasts port covers to keep the dust and grime at bay.
This case comes with a belt-clip holster for ease of carrying when on-the-go. It also has an excellent grip when holding it in your hand. It is available in five color options and comes with a limited lifetime warranty for quality assurance.
- Multi-layer protection
- Port covers
- Belt-clip holster included
- No color options
That’s all for now!
We hope you liked this potpourri of different cases for iPhone 11 Pro. Did we miss any worthy case? Do let us know in the comment section below. Also, while you are at, share your favorite iPhone case, its views, and reviews with us.
You may also check out related posts: