The iPhone 11 Pro looks beautiful with its matte glass and metal finish. You almost want to use it as is, But, of course, it must be dressed in a good case to protect it from scratches and falls. Fortunately, slim cases keep your phone safe while preserving its beauty. They add no extra bulk and come in varied options. So let’s check out the best iPhone 11 Pro slim cases.
- Apple Silicone Slim Case
- Mkeke Slim Clear Case
- Smartish Kung Fu Grip Thin Cover
- TORRAS Ultra-Thin Matte Finish Case
- DTTO Romance Series Shockproof Silicone Cover
- ESR Thin Case with Metal Kickstand
- Spigen Thin Fit Case with QNMP Slot
- ESR Yippee Color Soft Case
- TOZO Ultra Thin Hard Cover
- Dockem Slim Wallet Case
1. Apple Silicone Slim Case
Apple puts its cases through thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process. So you can rest assured of premium quality, durability, and utility of this silicone cover.
While a soft microfibre inner lining protects your phone, the outside feels silky smooth in your hand. Get it in a range of beautiful colors such as Alaskan blue, pink sand, beryl, pomegranate, and more.
- Apple’s assurance
- Perfect fit
- Wireless charging support
- Slightly expensive
- Open bottom, not well protected
2. Mkeke Slim Clear Case
Mkeke brings the goodness of a protective and clear case in a thin form-factor. The transparent back enables you to enjoy the original color and design of your iPhone 11 Pro Slim Case.
A hybrid combination of soft TPU, hard PC & shockproof air-space cushions provides shock-absorbency and scratch resistance. Further, the brand employs a strict 1:1 mold for a snug and precise fit.
- Great fit
- Shock-absorbency and scratch resistance
- Reasonably priced
- May discolor with regular use
- Lesser protection for camera and screen
3. Smartish Kung Fu Grip Thin Cover
As the name suggests, the lightweight & thin cover offers a firm, super grippy texture. While designed to avoid slips, it also boasts protective air-pocket corners to safeguard the phone during accidental falls.
And that’s not all, it also incorporates raised bezels, clicky buttons, & compatibility with most wireless chargers out there. The brand dubs this one as the ‘best case for most people,’ and we kind of agree.
- Super grippy texture
- Air pocket corners
- Available in clear, color, and printed variants
- The camera lens is not well-protected
- The branding has a different distracting texture
4. TORRAS Ultra-Thin Matte Finish Case
At just 0.03 inch, 0.65 oz, Torras is one the thinnest cover available for iPhone 11 Pro. The zero bulk design fits like a glove and gives you an almost ‘naked’ feeling.
With raised lips around the camera and screen, your device is well-protected from minor drops. A nano-coating gives a matte finish and makes the back anti-fingerprint and scratch resistance.
- Barely there form factor
- 180-day warranty
- Not much drop protection
- Slippery grip
5. DTTO Romance Series Shockproof Silicone Cover
While DTTO offers texture as soft as a baby’s skin, it shields as a protective parent. A triple-layer design gives hybrid protection without compromising on the slim profile.
On the inside, a honeycomb grid cushion nestles the iPhone safely and securely. The thermal dissipation design releases over 80% heat, considerably extending the device’s life.
- Honeycomb grid cushion
- Thermal dissipation
- Soft pastel, romantic color options
- Value for money
- Shows dirt, oil-prints easily
- The colors fade with vigorous use
6. ESR Thin Case with Metal Kickstand
It’s sleek, it’s clear, and it’s also a kickstand case! ESR amalgamates style, utility, and protection in one slim, sturdy package. The case boldly supports a two-way stand, i.e., you can stick the device in a vertical or horizontal orientation.
Further, the sturdy metal extension also has multi-angle support for more comfort and choices. Agreed that it might not be the thinnest cover in the listing, but the added perks totally make it worth inclusion.
- Incorporates vertical & horizontal stand
- Reinforced drop protection
- Supports wireless charging
- A bit heavier
- Doesn’t lie flat due to the stand
7. Spigen Thin Fit Case with QNMP Slot
From the house, Spigen comes a fine magnetic case that is lightweight, pocket-friendly, and of course, slim. The trick here is a QNMP compatible slot that can accommodate a thin metal plate to make it magnetic car mount friendly.
While the case also boasts wireless charging, you’ll have to remove the plate before charging. Apart from that, it offers raised bezels for the camera, scratch-resistant PC back, and a trimmed, precise fit.
Do note that the plate is not included with the case.
- Great fit
- Supports magnetic mount
- Open button for quick accessibility
- Should include the plate
- The Top & bottom are open
8. ESR Yippee Color Soft Case
Constructed with liquid silicone rubber, the cover oozes silky smoothness, both in texture and looks. It’s sleek but not slippery, as a non-slip matte allows for a firm hold. Taking the cue from the exterior, a velvety-soft lining keeps the interior also supple.
The soft inner layer avoids scratches to the phone and cushions it in case of accidental drops. Slightly raised edges around the camera and screen keep them from rubbing against flat surfaces.
- Non-slip, smooth grip
- Soft interior lining
- Available in pretty pastel shades
- Reasonably priced
- Lighter colors get easily dirty
- Not reinforced protection
9. TOZO Ultra Thin Hard Cover
At just 0.35mm thickness, this one is amongst the thinnest protect bumper shell for iPhone 11 Pro. The barely-there case sports a semi-transparent, matte-finish, anti-glare, fingerprint, and oil-resistant texture.
Crafted for the non-clumsy users, it incorporates slight drop protection and raised bezels around the camera. Precise cutouts ensure that all ports and buttons and accessible and maintain their tactility.
- Super-thin form factor
- Wireless charging support
- Fingerprint and oil-resistant
- The screen is not protected
- Not that great grip
10. Dockem Slim Wallet Case
Imagine a wallet case that can comfortably carry two of your cards and still be only 14 mm thick. Well, Dockem offers just the case. Crafted from premium canvas style synthetic leather, it looks elite and provides an UltraGrip twill style texture.
And not just that, an integrated metal plate adds magnetic mount compatibility to the feature list. However, the strategically placed plates require strong magnets & perfect alignment.
- Slim, form-fitted design
- The fabric covering looks good
- Great grip
- Magnetic mount & wireless charging capability
- Only supports specific wireless chargers and magnetic mounts
- Not easy to clean
We hope you loved and enjoyed our listing and found a perfect iPhone 11 Pro slim case for you. Let us know your preferred choice in the comments section below. Also, if you want to explore more choice, check out these listings as well:
- Best Leather Cases for iPhone 11 Pro
- Top-Quality Folio Cases for iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 12 Mini Thin Cases
- Thin Cases for iPhone 12 and 12 Pro
Jignesh Padhiyar is the co-founder of iGeeksBlog.com, who has a keen eye for news, rumors, and all the unusual stuff around Apple products. During his tight schedule, Jignesh finds some moments of respite to share side-splitting content on social media.