Apple Cash card is accepted at multiple stores, websites, and in apps. But still, you may want to transfer the amount to the bank account, in case you need to withdraw cash from ATM. Additionally, your preferences might be different, and you may not be comfortable having a big sum here. So, let me show you how to transfer Apple Cash to your bank account or instantly to a debit card.
- How to Transfer Apple Cash to Bank Account
- Use Instant Transfer Apple Cash with a Visa Debit Card
- How to Update Your Bank Account Information
- What to Do If You Can’t Transfer Apple Cash Card?
Before you begin:
- Single transfer limit is up to $10,000 and up to $20,000 within a seven day period
- Transfer from Apple Pay Cash is only possible for a bank account in the United States
- Your Visa debit card should be an eligible one for this transfer. Ask your card issuer if you have doubts
How to Transfer Apple Cash to Bank Account
It takes 1-3 business days for the transfer to a bank account.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple Cash card.
- Tap on the More button (black circle with three dots).iPad User: Open the Settings app and tap on Wallet & Apple Pay. After that, tap on your Apple Cash card.
- Next, tap on Transfer to Bank.
- Fill in the desired amount you would like to transfer. After this, tap on Next.
- Tap on 1-3 Business Days.Note: Follow the on-screen instructions in case you have not set up (added) a bank account before.
- Confirm the transfer using Face ID, Touch ID, or device passcode.
The money will be transferred in 1 to 3 business days. Business days in most countries mean every day except Saturday, Sunday, government holiday, or other special days where banks are closed by law or government order.
Use Instant Transfer Apple Cash with a Visa Debit Card
Steps for instantly transferring to an eligible Visa debit card are almost similar to bank transfer. It takes up to 30 minutes for the transfer. There is a small charge – one percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10).
- On the iPhone: Open the Wallet App. Next, tap on your Apple Cash card and then tap on the More button (black circle with three dots).
On iPad: Open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap on Wallet & Apple Pay. Next, tap on your Apple Cash card.
- Now, tap on Transfer to Bank.
- Next, enter the amount you like and tap on Next.
- Here, tap on Instant Transfer.
Note: Tap Add Card and follow the on-screen instructions in case you have not added a Visa debit card.
- Tap on > to select the particular Visa debit card you want to transfer the funds to and choose the billing details for the selected debit card.
The selected amount will be transferred within 30 minutes.
How to Update Your Bank Account Information
- Launch Wallet app on your iPhone → Apple Cash card → the more button.On your iPad, open the Settings app → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Cash card.
- Now, tap on Bank Account and then choose the preferred bank account.
To Edit Your Bank Information
- Tap on the “next” option to the routing number or account number. Then, add the needed information and confirm the numbers. After that, tap on Next.
To Delete Your Bank Information
- Tap on Delete Bank Account Information. You will need to tap on it again to confirm. Once you have wiped out your Apple Card information, you can add your bank information again as usual.
Sticky Note: When you update your information on one device, it automatically syncs with all the devices connected with the same Apple ID.
What To Do If You Can’t Transfer Apple Cash Card?
- Ensure your device has Wi-Fi or Cellular data connection
- Check for software updates on your iPhone or iPad by opening the Settings app → General → Software Update. Download and install any pending update, if available
- For Visa debit card, contact your card issuer (most likely your bank) and ask if it is eligible
- For bank transfer, the bank should be an eligible United States bank account. Also, ensure that you have entered (while adding bank details) the correct account, and routing numbers
- For Visa instant transfer, the billing address you use should match with the details of the selected debit card
- The transfer amount should not cross the limits (mentioned above). Also, the minimum amount you can transfer to your card or bank is $1. However, if your entire Apple Cash card balance is less than $1, you can transfer it entirely
- At last, if you are still unable to transfer money, you may have to verify your identity. Additionally, you may also want to contact Apple support
This is how you can transfer money from Apple Cash card instantly or in a few days to your debit card or bank account. I wish this post was helpful. Next, you may also like to know how to send and receive Apple Pay Cash via iMessage.