- Creating a collection of posts on an Instagram account lets you organize your saved posts into folders to revisit them in the future.
- To view saved posts on Instagram, go to Profile > hamburger menu > Saved.
- You can create a new collection of posts at the time of saving a post or add the posts you’ve already saved to a new collection.
Finding a particular one among several saved posts on Instagram is tedious. But worry not! To help you out, Instagram lets you create a collection of saved posts to organize them into private folders and quickly view them.
This guide will walk you through the whole process of how you can create, view, and manage a collection of saved posts on Instagram for iPhone with ease. Let’s get to it.
- How to create collection of saved posts on Instagram from iPhone
- How to view and manage collection of saved posts on Instagram from iPhone
How to create collection of saved posts on Instagram from iPhone
Instagram offers two easy methods to create a collection of saved posts. You may create a new collection when saving a post or add a post you’ve already saved into a new collection. Let’s explore both methods.
1. Create a collection when saving a post
- Open Instagram → Tap the save button on the post you want to save.
- Select New collection.
- Type a name for the collection → Tap Save.
- If you want to create a shared collection, toggle on Collaborative.
- Select the profile you want to share the collection with → Tap Save.
2. Create a collection of already saved posts
You can also create a new collection out of your existing saved posts that need to be organized. To do this:
- Open Instagram → Tap your profile picture → Select the hamburger menu.
- Tap Saved.
- Now, tap the plus icon (+).
- Type a name for the collection → Tap Next.
- Select the posts you want to add to the collection → Tap Done.
How to view and manage collection of saved posts on Instagram from iPhone
Once you create collections of saved posts on Instagram, viewing and managing them is pretty straightforward. Here’s how you can do this:
- Go to the Saved posts on Instagram as above.
- Tap the collection you want to view or manage.
- Now, tap the three-dot menu and select an option as per your requirement:
- Delete collection: This option lets you delete a collection of saved posts.
- Edit collection: Using this, you can rename a collection, change its cover picture, or delete it.
- Select… : You may select the posts in a collection to remove them or relocate them to another collection.
- Add to collection: This option allows you to select and add more saved posts to a collection.
Your saved Instagram posts are private. You are the only one who can view them. The post’s author also can’t see that you’ve saved the post. In case of shared collection, the selected user can view the saved posts.
If you can’t find your saved posts in the collection, maybe the owner removed the post or made their account private. Besides, you may force quit the Instagram app, restart your iPhone, or look for an update to clear glitches causing the issue.
Keep your saved posts and reels organized!
Once you create, Instagram collections offer a great way to organize and keep track of the saved posts and reels to revisit them later. You can use collections to save favorite recipes, travel ideas, outfit inspiration, memes, cat pictures, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- 50+ Tips to use Instagram on iPhone like a pro
- Best Instagram filters and effects for stories and reels from iPhone
- How to download Reels in Instagram on iPhone
- How to create and use Instagram Avatar on iPhone
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.