The extensive feature list of watchOS 7 incorporates a brand new Memoji app. Thanks to this, you can now design personalized Memoji right from the Apple Watch. Create multiple avatars for different moods, send them in messages, or make them your Watch Face. Interesting right! Let’s learn how to use Memoji in watchOS 7 on Apple Watch.
How to Create Memoji on Apple Watch in watchOS 7
- On your Apple Watch, open the Memoji app.
- Tap on “+” to make a new Memoji.
- Here you will see a number of options like skin, hair, eyes, etc. Tap on each feature and use the Digital Crown to scroll to choose the preferred option.
- The option chosen will be displayed on your new Memoji. You can also tap on the Meomji to see it’s different expressions.
- Once satisfied, tap on Done to add the Memoji to your collection.
And that’s it! Your personalized Memoji is ready to roll. But that’s not all, you can edit and use the Memoji on Apple Watch, anytime you want and anyhow you want.
How to Edit and Use Memoji in watchOS 7
Edit an Existing Memoji
Open the Memoji app → Tap the Memoji you want to edit → select the feature and use Digital Crown to scroll and choose a variation. Tap on Done to save the changes.
Duplicate a Memoji
Want to have many variations of your Memoji handy, just duplicate it and make changes accordingly. Open the Memoji app → Tap the Memoji → scroll down to the end → Select Duplicate Memoji.
Now, open the duplicate Memoji and edit away!
Delete a Memoji
Didn’t like it? Open the Memoji app → Tap the Memoji → scroll down to the end → Select Delete Memoji and get rid of it.
Create a Memoji Watch Face
In the Memoji app, select the Memoji and scroll down to Create Watch Face. Tap on the option and exit the app.
The Memoji will automatically become your current watch face. If that does not happen, long-press the current watch face, then swipe left to find and select the Memoji watch face.
Notably, this watch face will also be added to the iPhone’s Apple Watch app collection. So, you can easily share it from the watch or iPhone.
Use Memoji in Messages on Apple Watch
Launch the Messages app and select the conversation. Tap on the Memoji button and choose the image from the Memoji Stickers collection to see its variation. Just tap on the Memoji and it will be sent.
Creating Memoji without needing to use a phone seems like a small yet handy feature. However, if you at the bigger picture and add the new Family Setup feature to the equation, these are all small steps towards a more independent Apple Watch. And that thought excites me quite a lot!
Which watchOS 7 feature are you most excited about, do let us know in the comment section below. We will love to hear from you guys. Further, in case you have any queries regarding Apple Watch or its OS, do share it below, so we could help you troubleshoot it.
You would like to read these posts as well:
- How to Use Handwashing Feature on Apple Watch
- Check Apple Watch Battery Health in watchOS 7
- Use Sleep Tracking in watchOS 7 on Apple Watch
- All Apple Watch Icon and Symbol Meanings (A Complete Guide)