Apple Watch is a very useful gadget with a host of features. Additionally, tech marvel allows you to access certain web pages on Watch. Accepting that Apple Watch not supporting the Safari browser, but as we know that Apple has already added support for WebKit on at least watchOS 5. So, in case you want to view web pages and even browse the internet on your Apple Watch Series 3 and later. Keep reading the full article!
- How to Access Web Pages on your Apple Watch
- How to Search the Web on your Apple Watch
- How to Clear Website Data on Apple Watch
- Best Web Browser Apps for Apple Watch
How to Access Web Pages on your Apple Watch
If someone sends you a link to a website via Mail app or iMessage, you can access the web from there.
- Tap on the web link on Smartwatch to open the web page. Either you can use the digital crown or finger to scroll through it.
- Tap on Close once you are finished reading your preferred write-up.
How to Search the Web on your Apple Watch
- You have to use your iPhone to share the web link of Google.com to yourself.
- Launch the messages app on your Watch and tap on the received link.
- Once your google search gets loaded, tap on the search bar.
- You can either dictate the command by tapping on the Siri icon or consider typing.
- If you want to type the search, tap on the Scribble icon.
- Once you are done writing the search term, tap on the Done button at the top right corner.
- A list of suggestions from your google search bar will appear, tap on the option you wish to read.
This is how you can search the web on your smartwatch.
How to Clear Website Data on Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown on your Watch.
- You will see all the apps on the watch screen,
- Open the Settings app and tap on General.
- Select Website Data.
- Tap Clear Website Data.
- When you see the confirmation, click on Clear Data to complete the process successfully.
As soon as you clear the website data, items such as Website cookies, browsing data, and history, saved passwords, will be removed.
Best Web Browser Apps for Apple Watch
The app is a web browser for your Apple Watch, it uses your paired iPhone to create rich web content and broadcast it to your watch. It allows you to either connect with it live or keep it saved for later. With this app, you can even pre-load the pages on your iPhone and broadcast it directly to your watch. The app supports many popular search engines such as Google, DuckDuckGo, Wikipedia, IMDb, and Amazon.
2. Squint AI
Squint AI is an Artificial-Intelligence based app that lets you add up personal keywords and web favorites on your iPhone, and they show up on your wrist. To load the data to the Watch, make sure the Squint app is open and the Squint button is illuminated. The iPhone executes the Squint feature and sends the results, including pictures, back to the Smartwatch.
Price: $ 1.99
Being at the initial stage, the feature might seem restrictive and confined. However, this undeniably is a good start. What do you think about this feature? Sounds useful? Do share with us in the comment section below.