Have an important announcement to share or simply want to share something motivational or funny? You can easily pin a tweet on your Twitter timeline for the visitor not to miss it. Moreover, there’s no time limit on how long the pinned tweet will be visible.
In this article, I will show you how to pin a tweet, whether yours or someone else’s to your Twitter profile, from your iPhone or iPad, along with the steps to unpin it. Let’s get started!
- How to pin a tweet in Twitter on iPhone or iPad
- How to pin someone else’s tweet to your Twitter profile on iPhone
- How to unpin a tweet in Twitter on iPhone
How to pin a tweet in Twitter on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap Profile.
- Now, tap the more icon on the top right corner of the tweet.
- Next, tap Pin to your profile.
- Hit Pin to pin a tweet on top of your profile.
How to pin someone else’s tweet to your Twitter profile on iPhone
Unfortunately, there’s no official way to pin other people’s tweets on Twitter. However, you can use online tools to do so.
I often rely on TwToolsEu, an easy-to-use Twitter tool. Here’s how to use it to pin your favorite Tweet from another Twitter profile.
- Visit TwToolsEu on a browser.
- Next, click PIN ANY TWEET → Allow Access.
- Enter your Twitter credentials and click Authorize app.
- Go to Twitter, copy the link of the tweet you want to pin.
- Next, paste the link on Twtools and tap Pin this tweet.
Now, the selected tweet will be pinned on the top of your profile.
Note: To unpin the tweet, simply click the retweet button and select undo retweet.
How to unpin a tweet in Twitter on iPhone
Pinned a wrong tweet, or the tweet is no longer relevant? No problem! You can easily unpin a tweet following the below steps:
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap the more icon at the top right of your pinned tweet
- Tap Unpin from profile and select Unpin.
These were the quickest ways to pin or unpin yours or someone else’s tweet on Twitter from iPhone. If you have any more queries, see the below answers to the most common questions.
FAQs related to tweets on Twitter
A. Since there’s no official way of pinning someone’s tweet on Twitter, you can’t do it using the official app. You will have to use third-party tools like Twtools.
A. The pinned tweet is visible at the top of the Twitter timeline labeled as ‘pinned tweet.’ So, go to the person’s Twitter account to view it. If you can’t see such a label, the person hasn’t added a pinned tweet.
A. You can’t pin more than one tweet. You have to be selective and choose one from the many tweets available.
Still have an unanswered query? Don’t hesitate to drop a comment below.
- How to delete your Twitter account permanently
- Share a tweet on Instagram Story on iPhone and Android
- How to use Twitter Spaces on iPhone
- How to use Super Follows on Twitter to monetize your tweets
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.