The Calendar app on the iPhone and iPad is a handy tool that lets you add, edit and delete events. It makes sure you do not miss birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and special days. What’s even better is that once you add an event, say friend’s birthday, you can set it as a recurring event. It will remind you every year. All this is wonderful. But what if you add or have an event that you no longer need? Well, no problem. It is effortless to delete calendar events on the iPhone or iPad running iOS 14 and later. Let us see how to do it…
How to Delete a Calendar Event from iPhone and iPad
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on the date that has the event. Dates with dots are the ones with events
- Tap on the event name.
- Tap Delete Event.
- If it is a repeating event, you have the option to choose between Delete This Event Only and Delete All Future Events.
Remove Subscribed Calendars on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Accounts and Password.
- Under Accounts, tap Subscribed Calendars.
- Select the calendar, scroll down, and tap Delete Account. Finally, confirm your action.
That’s all, mate!
This is all about deleting calendar events in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad.
Also, nowadays, scammers try to show popup on websites, and when you click on it, you are subscribed to their calendar that has hundreds of repeating events. They will bombard you with notifications to check their website or service. So, don’t tap on any popup on sketchy sites. In case this happened with you, you may unsubscribe and delete the subscribed calendar using the above method.
Here are some more interesting posts:
- Best Calendar Apps for iPhone
- How to Share a Calendar with Others from Your iPhone or iPad
- Gmail Calendar Not Syncing on iPhone
In case you have further questions, please ask in the comments section below.