We are often very defensive about the people and things we love, including our devices. When you own a device unique as iPhone 11 series, the slightest scratch can hurt a lot. But a protective case can suck the beauty and feel out of your device. Not the case with Defense cases. The defense is amongst the brands that promise military-grade protection without compromising on looks.
The Defense Cases for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and Pro Max have won me over with their simplicity and functionality. The design is neither overly complicated nor extremely simple; in short, the dish has a perfect amount of salt. Additionally, I second the company’s notion “that mobile accessories should look and feel as good as the products they protect.”
iPhone 11 Pro Max Defense Cases
As the brand name suggests, the key feature of these cases is protection. Defense cases offer military-grade protection that exceeds MIL-STD-810G Standard. That is not the best feature of these cases, though. The finest qualities are the special care taken to maintain and enhance the productivity of the iPhone.
- Acoustic Channel Directs– Each cover has integrated sound channels, which amplify and redirect sound to the front of the case for the improved sound experience
- Wireless Charging Compatible– Despite full-on protection, the device does not lose its Qi compatibility and supports almost all wireless chargers
- Simple installation– As mentioned above, there’s overly complex about the cases. A simple snap-on construction enables easy installation and removal
- Brand assurance – Defense proudly embraces all its products and offers lifetime warranty and 30 days hassle-free returns on all its products
1. Defense Series Military-Grade Cases
Dubbed as Defense Shield, the series amalgamates an anodized aluminum metal, soft rubber, and hard polycarbonate. The machined metal frame lends military-grade drop protection to survive 10′ drops on concrete. While the soft rubber bumper nicely wraps the device to deflect any shock or impact.
Shock-absorbing air pockets further aids in safeguarding. Thanks to the transparent polycarbonate back panel, scratches are always at bay. Moreover, if you want to add some more color on the edges, the case also offers that option, from iridescent to rose gold. Notably, all these and more features come in a lightweight form that is pocketable and easy to use.
2. Clear Cases from Defense
The clear series by Defense incorporates triple layer shock protection and is tested to survive 2m (6 foot) drops onto concrete. A layer of rubbery TPU on the outer edges provides button protection and a better grip. Another particular DropShield shock-absorbing polymer layer actively deflects the impact from everyday drops and dings.
As for the third layer, a clear, hard polycarbonate shield protects the back and overall protection. Sound channels at the bottom redirect sounds, enabling better music, calls, and FaceTime experience. The cover also maintains the slim profile of the device by not adding any unnecessary bulk.
3. Prime Series Leather Protective Cases
The Prime series that combines best of two worlds, namely luxe and military-grade protection. Thanks to a luxurious leather back panel, it’s counted amongst the most protective and stylish cases in the market. The leather backing adds sleekness and lends better tactility and grip.
The anodized machined metal frame exceeds MIL-STD-810G Standard and is tested to survive 10′ drops on concrete. You can avail the premium feel in three different shades of leather – Tan, brown, and black. Other features such as precise cutouts, acoustic channel direct, and lightweight feel are maintained in the Prime series as well.
Protect your device in style
Let me reiterate the brand’s ideology “mobile accessories should look and feel as good as the products they protect.” I am quite sure after exploring the Defense cases, you have joined the fan club as well. So, it is wise to plug-in that apart from cases, the brand also offers other accessories as well. Do let us know if you want a review on any of its offerings.
Here are a few more iPhone accessories that you may like:
- Ultimate Protective Cases by SUPCASE for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- Best Bike Mounts for iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, and iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Camera Remote Shutters
- Best Wireless Bluetooth Speakers for iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, and iPhone 11
So, what is your pick – design or protection or both? Did the Defense cases intrigue you? Which mobile accessory brand is your favorite?