iPhone 11 Pro sports a pretty neat design & form factor. And surely, you want to show it off. But you also want to protect it from those accidental drops and bumps. So, the confusion and the massive task of finding the right cover begin. Relax, we have just the solution for you, In this article, we’ve lined up the best iPhone 11 Pro clear cases.
- Apple Clear Case
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid Rose Crystal Clear Case
- X-Doria Defense Shield Transparent Case
- ESR Air Armor Clear Cover
- OtterBox Symmetry Clear Series Case
- JETech Shockproof Transparent Cover
- SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Case
- TORRAS Diamonds Case With 10X Anti-Yellowing
- ESR Bumper Case with Tempered Glass Back
- i-Blason Clear Case with Built-in Screen Protector
1. Apple Clear Case
You can surely trust Apple to make one of the best cases for its flagship phone. The cover blends an optically clear polycarbonate with flexible TPU materials. This combination makes for a soft, grippier feel that effectively resists scuffs endure low impacts.
A scratch-resistant coating on the interior and exterior surface protects the phone and the cover as well. Moreover, all materials and coatings are optimized to prevent yellowing over time. Even better, it also supports Qi wireless chargers seamlessly.
- Impressive transparency
- Protects from daily wear and tear
- Wireless charging support
- Relatively expensive
- The bottom is not well-protected
2. Spigen Ultra Hybrid Rose Crystal Clear Case
The hybrid casing thanks largely to the soft, flexible TPU and hard PC back, lends efficient protection for day-to-day usage. Raised lips around the camera and screen avoid direct contact to surfaces, avoiding scratches.
And despite all of that, Spigen sports a thinness that can make most slim cases jealous. Further, the metallic sides add more pep to your iPhone, but you like the plain-jane version that’s also available.
- Form-fitted & thin
- Attractive bumper color option
- Minimal branding
- Fingerprint magnet
- The buttons aren’t super tactile
3. X-Doria Defense Shield Transparent Case
X-Doria manages to walk the thing line between clear and rugged cases very effectively. The feat is achieved by combining a transparent hard polycarbonate back, soft rubber and anodized aluminum metal.
This enables the cover to provide military-grade drop protection and to survive drops up to 3m (10 feet). With raised lips, interior air pockets, integrated sound channel, Qi compatibility, accessible port, and button access, the case is an excellent choice for any iPhone 11 Pro user.
- Mil-grade protection
- Vibrant color option for accents
- The clear back gets scratched easily
4. ESR Air Armor Clear Cover
The shock-absorbing Air-Guard corners cushions against most accidental drops or other impacts. In doing so, looks aren’t compromised; the fully-transparent, scratch & yellowing resistant case enhances your iPhone’s glass back look.
Ergonomically designed, it sports an ultra-thin & lightweight profile along with a comfortable grip and wireless charging compatibility. Flexible TPU frame ensures hassle-free installation and a snug, glove-like fit.
- Crystal clear profile
- Cushioned corners
- Value for money
- May turn yellow
- Slips from wet or sweaty hands
5. OtterBox Symmetry Clear Series Case
The Symmetry series sport a sleek, stylish, and pocket-friendly form factor without compromising on protection. It shields the smartphone against drops, bumps, and fumbles. Raised edges around the screen and camera lens, adds another layer of safety.
Not just that, the one-piece design makes it easy to install and remove. We have chosen a semi-transparent case with silver flakes, but you can opt for a clear or colorful one.
- Ultra-thin, pocket-friendly design
- Protective form-factor
- Raised lips guards against scuffs
- The buttons could be a bit more sensitive
- Discolors after vigorous use
6. JETech Shockproof Transparent Cover
If all you want is a reasonably excellent yet cheap clear bumper case, JETech could be worth checking out. Thanks to the high-definition clarity, you can showcase the phone in all its glory.
The blend of a durable PC, soft TPU, raised bezels, and four cushioned corners add impact resistance from daily wear and tear. Besides, the shell incorporates tiny dots design that keeps the ugly watermark at bay to retain transparency.
- High-definition clarity
- Scratch-resistant back
- Cutouts aren’t picture perfect
- The grip is not that great
7. SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Case
Don’t be fooled by the thin and lightweight design, as protection is at the forefront of the cover. The Unicorn Beetle series uses hybrid defense and has been awarded a 15 ft drop test certification by MET Labs.
It features easy, snap-on installation, time-tested impact resistance, raised bumpers, and wireless charging compatibility. As for the barely visible back, it is extremely scratch-resistant.
- 15ft drop protection
- Bumper color option
- Fingerprint and smudge marks show easily
- Turns yellow after sometime
8. TORRAS Diamonds Case With 10X Anti-Yellowing
Torras does not just offer clarity; it promises long-lasting transparency. It employs aliphatic polycarbonate clear back and advances German imported clear Bayer TPU to offer yellowing and scratch resistance.
Further, a patented X-shock design on each corner and sides increases shock-resistance up to 200%. To protect the camera lens and screen from harm, the edges around them are raised by 1mm and 0.9mm, respectively.
- 10 Times anti-yellow
- Extensive shock resistance
- Ultra-clear HD back panel
- It reasonably shows fingerprints, oil marks, and smudges
- Slippery when hands are wet or sweaty
9. ESR Bumper Case with Tempered Glass Back
ESR takes the clear case concept to another level with a mimicking solid 9H tempered glass on the back panel. This lends a ‘naked’ experience, which means you’ll feel that nothing is between your hand and the iPhone 11 Pro’s glass back.
The glass on the back also offers scratch resistance and is available in different colors as well. As for the bumper, it has a soft TPU frame and air-guard corners for a comfortable grip and effective shock-absorbing.
- The scratch-resistant glass on the back
- Wireless charging compatibility
- Air-guard corners
- It is reasonably priced
- Attracts fingerprint and dust
10. i-Blason Clear Case with Built-in Screen Protector
Not just any regular silicone case, this one encases your device completely. With a scratch-resistant backing and the in-built screen protector, all-round protection is a given. Further, a shock-absorbing TPU protects from daily wear and tear.
While precise cutouts allow easy access to all ports, the port covers stop dust or grime from entering when not in use. As for the screen protector, it effectively maintains touch sensitivity and a clear view.
- All-round protection
- Device functions are well maintained
- Raised bezels
- Adds bulk
- Sides are slippery
While a definite beauty clear cases have one major flaw, the yellowing or discoloration that occurs with regular use. Most iPhone 11 Pro cases we have covered above tend to overcome or slow down the issue. So, keep that in mind before choosing a case for your smartphone.
If you want to explore more case options, check out these listings below: