Spotify makes it easy to add your favorite songs to your Instagram Stories on iPhone without any additional app. Your followers on Instagram can hear the preview of the song you post on Insta Stories. If they like it, they can tap on the direct link and enjoy the full song on the Spotify app on their phone. So, let’s check out a way to do it!
How to Add Spotify Song to Instagram Story on iPhone
- Open Spotify and play the song you want to add on Instagram Story
- Tap on three dots icon from top right.
- Scroll a bit and tap on Share → Select Instagram Stories.
If the app asks for permission to open Instagram, tap Open.
- Using the tools in top right, you can customize your Instagram Story. You can also choose to share it with close friends only. Once you are done, tap Send to>.
The song is successfully posted to your Instagram Story. Your friends can tap on Play on Spotify> and listen to the song you shared.
I hope this short how-to was helpful. You can add a song to Instagram Story not only from Now Playing screen but even from Album view or anywhere inside the Spotify app, as long as you see the Share button.
Before you rush to put your favorite song on Insta Story, take a quick look at the best Spotify alternatives.
Do you have any comments, suggestions, or questions? If yes, write it in the comments down below.
You may also check out related posts:
- Add Music to Instagram Stories on iPhone
- Send Private Photos or Videos In Instagram On iPhone
- How to Add a Spotify Widget on iPhone
- How to Make Playlist Folders on Spotify