Instagram never fails to engage its users with fun new features. For instance, you can add music to your Instagram Stories to share your current favorite or show off your mood. The app has got a huge library of tracks, so you can search for the one you want and find the latest trending songs too. Excited to use this feature? Let me show you how to add music to Instagram Stories on iPhone.
How to add songs or music to Instagram Stories on iPhone
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Swipe right to record a story.
- Once your story is recorded, tap on the stickers icon.
- Now, tap on Music to see Music Library and as per your previously searched music, the For you section of the library will show songs and you can search songs related to a particular genre from Browse or you can search it from the search box.
- Once you choose the music, It can be edited as per your choice. If you wish to keep some specific lines from the song. The same can be done by adjusting the slider to the required part of the song. Till 15 seconds, you can change the clip duration. It can be changed by tapping on the duration icon.
- You can also change the way your song appears in Story. You can choose to display lyrics or you can just use the song banner, adjust its size, and keep it somewhere in the corner. In case, you chose to display the lyrics. You can even change the font color by tapping on the Color Picker. Every time you tap on it, a new color will flash in front of you.
- Now, tap on Done.
- To make the story look more appealing, you can choose from the themes available by taping on Smiley icon. And tap on Done.
- If you want to add text to the story tap on the Aa icon, choose the font, add text, and tap on Done.
- Tap on Your story to add it to your profile as a story.
Note: If you’ve recorded a story video, the song you’ve chosen will play as per the duration of the video. It will not provide you an option of playing the song up to 15 seconds.
Add External Music to Instagram Stories
Apart from adding music to Insta stories with the music feature. Did you know that you can share Apple Music songs to IG stories?
If you had no idea about it, then you are at the right place. Do check out our detailed blog post to make your Insta stories even more enthralling.
As we all know, nowadays Spotify has been considered as the most commonly used online music streaming platform. Here is how to add Spotify music to your Instagram story.
You might be having this question in your head, “Are all songs available on Instagram Music?”.
Many songs are available but there are certain songs that you will not be able to find in the feature. But I can assure you, you’ll be able to find songs according to your mood.
During its initial days, Instagram Music was not available in many regions. But soon, it developed its presence across the globe. And now, the feature is so famous that you probably wouldn’t find anyone on the app not using the feature. As I already said above, the app never fails to amaze its users. IGTV and Insta Reels were two of them. And the sole reason behind Instagram not losing its user base is their ability to add interesting updates.
I hope you’ve been helped. In case, you still have some queries regarding this feature. Drop us your queries in the comment section below!
We’ll keep you engrossed with such meaningful insights!
Till then keep using Instagram!
Other Contents you may like to Read:
- How to View Instagram Stories Anonymously
- 4K Stogram: A Perfect Way to Download Instagram Photos and Stories
- How to Fix if Instagram Notifications Not Working on iPhone
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.