The much anticipated Dark Mode is finally being rolled out to the latest version of the Facebook iOS app. This confirmation came from app hacker Jane Manchun Wong, who tweeted out a video made in collaboration with Facebook. Want to check if you’re among the lucky few? Here’s how to turn on Facebook dark mode.
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode for iPhone and iPad
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three lines menu icon at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “Settings and Privacy.“
- See if you have a new “Dark Mode” option.
- To enable Dark Mode, select On.
You can choose Off to keep Dark Mode disabled. If you select the “System” option, Facebook will follow the iOS Dark Mode schedule that you’ve set up. This is the most convenient option if you want the app to automatically match your system’s look at any time.
Facebook Dark Mode Option Not Showing on iOS Devices?
However, Facebook does not necessarily mean that the feature is available to all iOS users immediately. It indicates that Dark Mode will be rolled out to the broader user base soon. So even if you can’t access it right away, keep your fingers crossed as it’s sure to become available shortly.
Were you able to turn on Facebook dark mode on your iPhone or iPad? Share your thoughts about it in the comments below.
You may also like to read these:
- How to Create Facebook Event on iPhone and iPad
- List of Apps Support Dark Mode on iPhone
- How to Make a Facebook Avatar on iPhone
- Find Out What Facebook Knows About You