Whether you want to set a wake-up alarm or hourly reminders for any task, the Apple Watch alarm app can manage it effortlessly. Just like your iPhone, the watch also sports the snooze option. So without further delay, let’s see how you can set an alarm on Apple Watch.
- How to Add an Alarm on Apple Watch
- Turn Off Snooze for an Alarm on Apple Watch
- How to Delete an Alarm on Apple Watch
- Set the Same Alarms for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Set Apple Watch as a Nightstand Clock With Alarm
How to Add an Alarm on Apple Watch
- Launch the Alarms app on your Watch and tap on Add Alarm.
- Here select the Hour and rotate the Digital Crown to change the hour
- Next, tap the Minutes and rotate the Digital Crown again
- Tap on AM or PM accordingly and finally tap Set.
If you don’t want the Apple Watch to ring and just give haptic taps on your wrist, mute the watch. You can ask Apple Watch’s Siri to set the alarm for you, say set an alarm or set repeating alarm according to your preference.
Turn Off Snooze for an Alarm on Apple Watch
As your alarm rings, you can choose to snooze it. The setting silences the watch for the moment and rings again several minutes later. If you want to disable snooze, follow these steps:
- Open the Alarms app on your Watch
- Tap the alarm in the list of alarms
- Then scroll down and turn off the toggle next to Snooze.
If you want to edit other alarm settings, such as time, repeat cycle, or label, you can do it from this screen. Just tap on the tabs and adjust accordingly.
How to Delete an Alarm on Apple Watch
As easy it is to set or edit an alarm on Apple Watch, deleting an alarm that you don’t need is pretty straight forward as well.
- Open Alarm app → Tap the alarm you want to clear off
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and then tap Delete.
If you want to delete all your alarms at one go, Siri can help you. Press and hold the Digital Crown for a few seconds or say “Hey Siri” while your watch is awake.
Now, ask the assistant to Clear all alarms. When the confirmation screen appears, say Confirm to delete all the alarms on your Apple Watch quickly.
Set the Same Alarms for iPhone and Apple Watch
Oh Yes! That’s a possibility as well; you can sync your iPhone and Apple Watch alarms. Under that condition, the Apple Watch will alert you when an alarm goes off so you can snooze or dismiss.
However, You won’t be alerted on your iPhone when your Apple Watch alarms go off.
- Set the alarm on your iPhone. (Clock app → Alarms)
- Now, open the Watch app on your iPhone
- Select My Watch tab from the bottom-left of the page
- Tap on Clock and then turn on Push Alerts from iPhone.
Set Apple Watch as a Nightstand Clock With Alarm
When you apply Nightstand Clock Mode and connect it to a charger, you can turn the watch into an Alarm Clock. Go to Watch App on iPhone → General → Nightstand Mode → Turn On.
The watch will display charging status, the current time and date, and alarms you might have set. To check the time, tap the display or lightly nudge your Apple Watch.
To turn off the alarm or snooze in the Nightstand Mode:
- Press the side button to turn off the alarm
- If you want to snooze the alarm for nine minutes, press the Digital Crown.
You can keep on pressing the Digital Crown to extend your sweet sleep.
That’s all for now!
Apple Watch is an immensely powerful and smart device. And the alarm feature is one of its many feats. However, if you don’t like the stock alarm app, you can check out some of the best alarm apps for Apple Watch.
Do let us know your favorite Apple Watch feature in the comment section below. Meanwhile, enjoy these articles:
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Apple Watch
- Best Apple Watch Games
- How to Use Time Travel on Apple Watch
- How to Set Timer on Apple Watch