It’s frustrating when you accidentally close tabs in a web browser while trying to get something done. Luckily it’s easy to reopen closed tabs on your iPhone or iPad. This helps you get back to whatever you were reading or working on in a jiffy. Let’s check out the process for different browsers.
- How to Reopen Closed Safari Tabs on iPhone and iPad
- How to Reopen Closed Tab in Chrome on iPhone and iPad
- How to Reopen Closed Firefox Tabs on iPhone and iPad
- Recently Closed Tabs Do Not Appear in The List?
How to Reopen Closed Safari Tabs on iPhone and iPad
- Open Safari on your iOS or iPadOS device (if not already)
- Tap on the two-square icon from the bottom right
- Long press on the plus icon from bottom-middle.
There you have it! All the recently closed tabs are listed there. Tap on one to open it again.
How to Reopen Closed Chrome Tabs on iPhone and iPad
- Open Google Chrome on your iPhone, if not already
- On the first Google Chrome screen, you might see an option for Recent tabs. Tap on it.
- If you do not see it in the above step, tap on the three-dots icon from the lower right. Tap on Recent Tabs.
How to Reopen Closed Firefox Tabs on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Firefox on your iPhone or iPad, in case it isn’t already, and tap on See All.
- Tap on Recently closed.
- You can also tap on the three-lines icon from the lower right. After that, tap on Your Library.
- tap on History from the bottom of the screen and finally, tap on Recently closed.
Your tabs will be restored and you can carry on with whatever you were doing.
Recently Closed Tabs Not There on the List?
In case Recently Closed tabs do not appear in the list, you will have to see your browsing history. For this:
In Safari, tap on the open book icon from the bottom row. Next, tap on the clock icon to see your browsing history. The most recent record is on top.
In Chrome, you will have to tap on the three-dots icon from the lower left and then tap on History.
In Firefox, you can see the browsing history by tapping on the three-lines icon from the bottom right and then selecting Your Library and tap on History.
It’s a breeze to reopen recently closed tabs in different browsers on your iPhone and iPad. Are you looking for any more such tips and tricks? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also read these posts:
- Aloha Web Browser for iPhone and iPad
- 4 Reasons Why Safari is Better Than Any Other Browser
- How to Save Webpage as PDF on iPhone and iPad