Being able to control the YouTube playback speed is necessary as sometimes you might have to speed up or slow down the video, based on your need. Well, now you have as many as seven options to tweak the playback speed of your favorite YouTube video on iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC. Read on to learn how you can change it!
- Change YouTube video playback speed on iPhone and iPad
- How to adjust YouTube video playback speed on Mac or Windows PC
How to change YouTube video playback speed on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the YouTube app on your device.
- Next, play any video.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the video’s top right.
- Tap Playback speed.
- Choose the desired playback speed.
- 25x: Slowest
- 50x: Slower
- 75x: Slow
- 1x: Normal speed
- 25x: Fast
- 5x: Faster
- 2x: Fastest
How to adjust YouTube video playback speed on Mac or Windows PC
- Go to youtube.com on your PC and play any video.
- Click Settings at the bottom right.
- Click Speed. (In some devices, it will be Playback speed. )
- Select the preferred option.
I hope this article helped you understand how to speed up or slow down YouTube videos on your Apple or Windows devices. Facing any other YouTube-related issues? Share them in the comments below! We will try our best to answer your queries.
Here’re some more YouTube-specific tutorials:
- How to play YouTube videos in the background on iPhone or iPad
- How to enable restricted mode in YouTube on iPhone and PC
- Your guide to filter YouTube subscriptions data on iPhone and iPad
- Best YouTube video editor software and apps
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.