It’s great to watch your favorite YouTube video over and over again. Whether it’s a funny short clip or a newly released album, we hit repeat at the end of the video when it is entertaining. However, tapping the repeat button after every round can be tedious. So, if you want to repeat your favorite clips automatically, let me show you how to loop a YouTube video on iPhone, iPad, Android, and Computer.
- How to Loop a YouTube Video on iOS and Android
- How to Loop a YouTube Video on Mac or Windows PC
- Repeat a YouTube Video via Third-Party Apps
How to Loop a YouTube Video on iOS and Android
- Launch the YouTube app on your phone.
- Open your favorite video that you repeatedly watch.
- Tap the Add to Playlist icon on the top of the screen.
- From the options, choose +NEW PLAYLIST to create a new playlist.
- Give a name to the playlist by typing in the Title field.
- Tap CREATE to complete your playlist.
- Tap that Add to Playlist icon again and now,
- From the playlist list, choose the one you’ve created and then hit Done.
- Now to access the playlist, go to Library section in the bottom-right corner in the app.
- Select the playlist that you’ve created, and open the video you’ve added.
- Now tap on the drop-down arrow in the corner underneath the video screen.
- Finally, tap on the Repeat icon to loop that video on your phone.
You don’t need to hit the repeat icon every time after the video ends. It will be repeated automatically, and you’ll keep enjoying it.
Note: Just keep only one video in that playlist. Otherwise, if you add multiple, YouTube will play them in a series and keep playing the whole playlist repeatedly.
How to Loop a YouTube Video on Mac or Windows PC
If you tend to browse YouTube on big screens like a Mac or Windows PC, to loop your favorite video is easier than ever. To go ahead with it, we hope you’re browsing right now on your computer. If not, just turn it on and go through these simple steps.
- Launch your favorite browser and go to YouTube.com
- Open your favorite video.
- Right-click on the video screen and select Loop that appears first in the options.
The video will keep playing on your computer screen repeatedly.
Repeat a YouTube Video via Third-Party Apps
There are a few apps that we’ve discovered that can let you loop your favorite YouTube video on your phone and computer.
We hope you keep enjoying your favorite video for so long from now onwards. If you love using YouTube on the iPhone, then you’d be glad to know that picture-in-picture mode is finally supported in iOS 14.
Also, you might want to read these quick guides!
- How to Play YouTube Videos in Background on iPhone or iPad
- How to Turn ON or OFF Restricted Mode on YouTube
- How to Use Siri to Play YouTube Music on iPhone and iPad