There’s nothing worse than getting a scratch or crack on your brand-new iPhone 15 or 15 Pro. With a screen protector, you can add a layer of protection while still enjoying the sensitivity of the touch screen. Instead of searching and shopping through tons of products, check out this list of the best screen protectors for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro.
1. Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector – Editor’s Choice
For a durable product at an affordable price, Spigen’s tempered glass screen protector is a true favorite. You’ll get an accurate fit with the alignment tray for installation, the responsiveness you want for your touch screen, and you won’t sacrifice screen brightness with the product’s clarity.
All of this with the protection you need for your iPhone 15 or 15 Pro screen makes the Spigen screen protector a solid choice.
- Rated 9H hardness tempered glass
- Auto alignment kit for easy installation
- No camera lens protectors included
2. Belkin UltraGlass 2 Screen Protector – Trusted by Apple
Founded in the early 80s, Belkin has provided quality iPhone accessories for decades. The Belkin UltraGlass 2 screen protector offers double ion-exchange tempered glass for strength and durability while still providing slim glass for precision touch sensitivity.
For a trusted name, quality product, and screen protector that’s more than two times stronger than standard tempered glass protectors, Belkin’s UltraGlass 2 is a winner.
- Thin 0.29mm glass to eliminate touch screen lag
- Easy align tray for simple installation
- Pricier than similar products
3. ESR Military-Grade Screen Protection – With lens protectors
For scratches, bumps, and drops, the ESR screen protector offers SGS-certified military-grade protection saving you from a catastrophe. You get 100-percent full screen coverage with the 2.5D curved edges to follow the forms and contours of your iPhone 15 or 15 Pro.
With one-year scratch protection for both the screen and camera lens protectors, you can’t go wrong with the ESR screen protector.
- Tempered glass protectors for the screen and camera lenses
- Military-grade protection resists up to 33 pounds of force
- Alignment guide for installing camera lens protectors only
4. Bare Pane tempered glass – Easy to install
For a perfect fit with Apple’s iPhone cases, edge-to-edge coverage, and a crystal-clear screen, the Bare Pane tempered glass screen protector is a solid choice. With a diamond-polished, oleophobic coating, you’ll have no worries about fingerprints and other oils sticking to the screen.
For a sharp appearance, smooth touch, and responsive experience, you’ll like the Bare Pane screen protector for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro.
- Super oleophobic coat for easily wiping away oil, moisture, and fingerprints
- Alignment tray for quick and easy installation
- Only covers hairline scratches
5. iVoler screen and lens protectors – 3 pack
iVoler offers screen and lens protectors in a three-pack. This high-definition screen protector offers edge-to-edge protection and is fingerprint and smudge resistant. You’ll also appreciate the 99.99-percent touch sensitivity, optical-grade light transmittance, and quality guarantee.
At a terrific price for the iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Pro, the iVoler tempered glass screen and camera lens protector is a great product in an affordable package.
- Anti-fingerprint and a plasma oleophobic coating for effortless cleaning
- Alignment frame for simple installation
- May produce bubbles during installation
Don’t take a chance on quality or clarity
When you pay for a new device, you want to protect it as best you can while still enjoying the brilliantly clear and responsive touch screen. These screen protectors for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro are the top in their class.
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.