Proper lighting plays an essential part in taking that perfect shot. And since the golden hour doesn’t last that long, these best selfie ring lights for iPhone will surely help you out. The iPhone camera is undoubtedly great, but you need some lightning help from time-to-time. A ring light is a perfect accessory, whether for selfies, product shoots, videos, video calls, or make-up.
- Auxiwa Clip-on Selfie Ring Light for iPhone
- XINBAOHONG iPhone Selfie Ring Light
- UBeesize Selfie Ring Light for iPhone with Tripod Stand
- GLOUE Clip-on Selfie Ring Light for iPhone
- AIXPI LED Ring Light with Tripod Stand & Phone Holder
- Aptoyu Dimmable Beauty Ring Light with Tripod Stand
- OURRY Clip-on Mini Phone Light
- Hongdayi Selfie LED Camera Light
- Meifigno Dimmable Selfie Ring Light For iPhone
- KobraTech iPhone Ring Light with Remote
1. Auxiwa Clip-on Selfie Ring Light for iPhone
Auxiwa houses 36 LED bulbs that let you take great selfies. What’s great is that the light gives soft illumination without harsh output.
You can also adjust the brightness levels up to 3 settings with just a click of a button. The clip is lined with a scratch-resistant sponge to safeguard your device.
Just reverse the clip to capture high fidelity photos from your rear camera. Since the clip is flexible, you can attach it to your iPhone, laptop, make-up mirror, and other surfaces.
- Soft illumination
- Easy to carry around
- Only great for close up shots
- Needs frequent charging
2. XINBAOHONG iPhone Selfie Ring Light
Sporting a maximum holding thickness is 18mm, XINBAOHONG can be clipped on mobiles, make-up mirror, laptops, collar, visor, etc.
The light has a high diffusion permeable light mask design. This enables evenly filled out light and longer range.
Not just for selfies, this can easily double as reading, camping, or flashlight. The best part about the brand is its reliable and friendly customer service.
- 18mm holding thickness
- Great for Product shoots
- 12-month money-back guarantee
- It takes time to charge
- Slightly harsh light
3. UBeesize Selfie Ring Light for iPhone with Tripod Stand
A profession, heavier and versatile version of the clip-on ring lights. UBeesize comes with a tripod that can extend from 17.5 inches to 51.0 inches.
As for the 10.2″ ring light, it sports 120° dimming angle and 3-color lighting mode white, warm yellow, and warm white.
Not just that, each mode offers 10 adjustable brightness levels. The tripod can be used as a selfie stick and a 180°rotatable iPhone tripod as well.
- Great for photography, videos or vlogging
- 3*11 Brightness modes
- Remote for iOS and Android
- Needs a constant power source
- Phone holder is below the ring-light
4. AIXPI LED Ring Light with Tripod Stand & Phone Holder
The 10″ Ring Light sports 120 bulbs that can be customized as per your need with 3 light modes & 10 adjustable brightness each.
AIXPI supports a 360° rotatable tripod head to enable perfect lightning angles for your subject. And thanks to Pad-Tilt, you can clip your phone either in a horizontal or vertical orientation.
AIXPI also claims support for a camera in the middle of the right light. However, that is only feasible if you have a stronger tripod handy.
- 120 bulbs on the ring
- 360° Rotation Angle
- Supports horizontal or vertical mount
- No built-in battery
- Can’t handle heavy-weight
5. Aptoyu Dimmable Beauty Ring Light with Tripod Stand
With 80 LED lamps and 3*10 modes, this 8″ beauty can make every photo and video look more professional.
Along with the ring light and tripod, you also avail a phone holder, phone clip, wireless remote, a long screw, and a sports camera adapter.
The phone holder is lined with an extra rubber blanket to protect the device from scratching. Moreover, the tripod stand itself can be used as a selfie stick and phone tripod.
- Easy to put together
- Sports camera support
- 360° panorama pan head
- Tripod is slightly flimsy
6. OURRY Clip-on Mini Phone Light
Probably the cutest clip-on selfie lights on our list. OURRY packs a total of 9 lighting effects, 3 colors cold, warm and neutral and 3-level brightness for each mode.
The pocket-size ring light carries 32 LEDs and has enough juice to last 2 to 8 working hours after a full charge. Further, the light only needs 2 hours to get a full charge.
What’s more, the adorable head can rotate 360°*60°. So, you always get the best light source for your images, videos, calls, or make-up.
- Rotatable head
- Clamping Thickness is up to 27 mm
- One year warranty
- The light output is slightly frosted
7. Hongdayi Selfie LED Camera Light
Hongdayi emits soft light to avail good quality pictures and videos even under low-light situations. The 36 high-brightness LED can be adjusted to 3-level brightness with just a tap on the dimmer button.
Additionally, it offers compatibility with most digital devices with the thickness up to 0.5 inches. You can juice up the built-in battery with a computer/power bank/wall adapter etc.
- Clips nicely to iPhone
- Compact and Lightweight
- Dims after use, until you recharge
8. Meifigno Dimmable Selfie Ring Lights for iPhone
Meifigno meets your different lighting needs with 3 different colors, warm light, cool light, and natural light.
Within these settings, you can select brightness from 1% to 100%. The dimmer is equipped with 40 LED bulbs, 20pcs of white and yellow LED each.
You can charge the battery with a USB cord and features both environmental protection and energy conservation.
- Great for food photography
- 18 months guarantee
- Can work continuously for 45-60 minutes
- No power-saver mode
9. KobraTech – Selfie Ring Lights for iPhone with Remote
The MiLite Selfie Ring Light by KobraTech features 36 LED light bulbs, 3 brightness levels, a strobe mode, and even a Bluetooth remote shutter.
Its unique design eliminates the “hazy effect,” so the images and videos always maintain sharpness.
Additionally, the rubber grip padding ensures a secure hold, protecting both your phone and the light. In under an hour, MiLite can be fully charged with the included USB.
- Bluetooth Remote – 30 ft range
- Strobe mode
- Carrying pouch
- Loses charge quickly
- Slightly expensive than others
Now every hour is Golden Hour!
Investing in a great iPhone selfie ring light makes sense; it comes in handy for both your professional and personal needs. And the best part, our listing offers budgeted options only.
If you love clicking pictures, these articles might be helpful as well: