We all use Snapchat to communicate with loved ones and share photos and videos. So, Snapchat is focused on cherishing friendships. And don’t worry! The privacy of your friendship will always stay protected. Snapchat has the Friendship Profiles feature that lets you save all snaps and messages in the chat. In this article, I’ll show you how to use Friendship Profiles in Snapchat on iPhone or Android phone.
- What is a Friendship Profile on Snapchat?
- How to see Friendship Profile in Snapchat on iPhone or Android
- How to manage friendships in Snapchat
- How to view Astrological Profile on Snapchat and check compatibility
What is a Friendship Profile on Snapchat?
Friendship Profiles allows saving all your memories in one location. It will show the texts, pictures, videos, links, and documents you previously stored in your chat. You can easily access it by tapping a friend’s Bitmoji. Also, you will see any Charms you may have with this person and check whether you are one of their Best Friends.
Not only this, you have a lot more options to use Friendship Profile on Snapchat. You can complain, ban, or delete that friend, control notifications, start a chat, send a Snap, or make a voice or video call. Like default settings, Snapchat will notify the friend if you screenshot their Friendship Profile.
Now the question may arise; are Friendship profiles private on Snapchat? The answer is yes. The profiles are private, and only you and that particular friend can see the snaps. Moreover, the profiles will display your Snap Map location to your friends only if you allow it. Let’s learn how to create a Friendship profile on Snapchat.
You don’t need to do anything additional to create a Friendship Profile. Whenever you add anyone to add as a friend, it will automatically be configured.
How to see Friendship Profile in Snapchat on iPhone or Android
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Tap Chats from the bottom menu.
- Now long press on the chat where you want to see the Friendship Profile.
- Tap View Friendship under your friend’s name.
Here, you will see all saved attachments, such as snaps, videos, messages, etc. Therefore, the Friendship Profile on Snapchat offers a quick and simple method of finding highlights from your friendships. On Snapchat, you may view anyone’s public profile, but Friendship Profiles are only available when both users befriend each other.
Moreover, you may notice certain emoticons on the avatars of your buddies. Friend emojis evolve throughout time depending on your interactions with them. They are personal, and only you have access to them.
- A yellow heart indicates that you and they have both received the most snaps from each other.
- A red heart next to anyone’s avatar tells that you’ve been best friends with them for two weeks.
- You will get two pink hearts as a token of your devoted friendship if that status is maintained for a period of two months.
How to manage friendships in Snapchat
- Launch the Snapchat app → tap Chats.
- Long press on the chat you wish to manage.
- Select Manage Friendship.
This option allows you to Edit the friend’s name as well as Remove, Report, or Block the friend. You can choose your desired option.
Like Friendship Profiles, Snapchat also offers Astrological Profiles. It shows your individuality, qualities, and your compatibility with others.
How to view Astrological Profile on Snapchat and check compatibility
- Open your profile on Snapchat.
- Tap the Astrological Sign under your name.
Then tap Continue if prompted.
- Now, it will ask for your birthdate, birth time, and birthplace.
According to your information, Snapchat will show your zodiac information.
- Tap Read More to read further.
You may share your astrological profile with anyone via other apps and upload it to Spotlight or My Story. Also, to see whether you and a Snapchatter are compatible astrologically:
- Tap your friend’s Bitmoji to open their profile.
- Tap their astrological sign.
Your friend must have an astrological profile set up beforehand.
- Then choose View Astrological Compatibility.
Yes, when you see someone’s Snapchat Friendship Profile, they will know. The friend will see your name with the word “viewed” next to it.
So, that’s all for today, Snapchatters!
You now understand how to use Friendship Profiles on Snapchat. It helps to keep everything organized. Besides the friendship, emojis and Charms motivate you to continue using Snapchat to keep in contact with your pals. Do you also have besties and BFFs on Snapchat like me? Let me know in the comments.
- 3 Ways to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing (2023)
- How to make a group chat on Snapchat on iPhone
- How to pin someone on Snapchat from iPhone (3 Easy steps)
- How to use Snapchat’s My AI chatbot on iPhone
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.