Explicit content is something which children cannot keep their eyes away! And as a parent, you must take care of your child and block unwanted websites in Safari so that they cannot access them.
But oh boy! Aren’t they smart enough to find alternatives of such websites? Of course, they are, and accessing such websites in private browser doesn’t reflect it in history as well. So why not permanently disable Safari private browsing on your iPhone or iPad? Well, that could be the best way to ensure your child does not watch dirty content anymore!
How to Turn Off Safari Private Browsing on iPhone and iPad
- First, let’s find out if private browsing is disabled or enabled, launch Safari and bring up tab switcher. If you can open private browsing mode by tapping the ‘Private’ option, it is enabled.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone → Screen Time and tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Now tap on Content Restrictions and then scroll down to tap on Web Content.
- Select Limit Adult Websites option from the list. Once activated, you can also add a few websites which you never want to allow from Never Allow option. The Private option will be grayed out.
- You can confirm it by opening the Safari and bring up tab switcher from the right bottom corner. Now, you will not be able to open Private browsing mode as it’s disabled from settings on your iPhone.
That’s all for now!
So did you try disabling private browsing on your iPhone or iPad? If not, try it today and feel the difference. Would you wish to get more such iPhone hacks? Start following our daily tutorials on iGeeksBlog.
Recommended Hacks on Safari You Might Like!
- How to Change Safari Default Search Engine on iPhone and iPad
- How to Block Websites in Safari on Mac
- How to Close All Tabs at Once in Safari on iPhone or iPad
- How to Save and Share Webpage as PDF in Safari on iPhone and iPad
Let us know if you face any issues while following this guide in the comment section. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and download our iOS app to check out such guides for your iPhone and iPad.