Apple Music is among the best online music streaming apps that lets you create and share playlists with your friends and family. You can pick your desired melodies from various genres, create playlists, and share them with other Apple Music users. Just like you share songs on Instagram. If you’re new to Apple Music and would love to give it a try, let me show you how to create and share Apple Music Playlist on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- How to Create a Playlist in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- How to Share Apple Music Playlist With Friends on iPhone and iPad
- How to Create a Playlist in Apple Music on Mac
- How to Share a Playlist With Friends in Apple Music on Mac
How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the song you want to add to the playlist.
- Long press on the song and tap Add to Playlist.
- Tap New Playlist.
- Give a name to it and tap Done.
The playlist is created, and you can add multiple songs to it this way.
- Go to the Library section in the Music app.
- Tap on Playlists.
- Select the playlist you want to share.
- Tap the three-dots menu at the top.
- Hit Share from the options.
When you share a playlist with another Apple Music subscriber, they’ll receive a notification to view and listen to all the tracks. While non-subscribers can only listen to songs previews that consist of 30 seconds.
How to Create Playlist in Apple Music on Mac
If your device is running on the latest macOS Catalina or the following, you can create playlists in the Apple Music app. Older Macs and other desktops can use iTunes for the same.
- Open Apple Music or iTunes on your Mac.
- Select a song you want to add to a playlist.
- Click on the three-dots menu.
- Click Add to Playlist and then select New Playlist.
- Give a name to that playlist.
- Launch Apple Music or iTunes on your Mac.
- Open the playlist you want to share.
- Click on the three-dots icon.
- Hit Share Playlist.
Choose the right sharing medium, and that’s it!
Now you can tune in your favorite songs with your best friends and family in Apple Music together. Do you know that you can also download songs from Apple Music to your iPhone? Pick up our step-by-step guide on the same.
You would like to read these posts as well: