Are you also frustrated with inadvertently zooming in or out of your Mac screen with a simple pinch on the trackpad? Then you’re in the right place. In this blog, I will share how to turn off the Pinch to Zoom gesture on Mac. Get ready to take control of your Mac and tailor your experience accordingly.
How to disable pinch to zoom on Mac
- Click the Apple logo () → Access System Settings.
- Go to the Trackpad menu → Select the Scroll & Zoom tab.
- Toggle off Zoom in or out.
Note: You can follow the steps discussed above if you ever feel like turning on the pinch-to-zoom feature for Mac trackpad.
Get rid of the not-so-accessible feature!
And there you have it, folks! Now that you know how to turn off the pinch-to-zoom gesture on your MacBook, no more accidental zooming in when all you wanted to do was scroll. Thank you for reading. If you find this guide helpful, please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 35+ Best macOS Sonoma hidden features you should know!
- 40+ Mac settings you should change
- Best macOS Sonoma features you must know about!
- Trackpad not working on MacBook? Effective ways to fix it!
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.