My business takes me to a lot of destinations on the world map. It is fun to know people of a different culture, but language is one of the most significant barriers. Although translation apps work for your interpreter, most of them need a strong Internet connection. This is where a voice language translator device comes in handy. Sounds interesting? Explore this list of the best language translator devices to carry in your travel bag.
- Langogo Genesis Pocket AI Language Translator Device
- Buoth Language Translator Device with Camera
- SSK Portable Foreign Language Translators Device
- Birgus Smart Voice Translator Device with HD Toch Screen
- TESIYI Mini AI Two-Way Voice Translator Device
- Pocketalk Two-Way Voice Translator
- IFLYTEK Smart Electronic Voice Language Translator Device
- MORTENTR Translator Device with Smart Voice Translator
- TT Easy Trans Smart Language Translator Device
1. Langogo Genesis Pocket AI Language Translator Device
The Langogo translator device is a popular choice for travellers thanks to features such as a 3.1-inch display, 25 hours voice recording capability, dual speakers, noise-cancellation and more. This device supports two-way translations for up to 105 languages when connected to the Internet. It also gets a mobile hotspot feature, and in offline mode, you can translate up to 4 languages while you are on the move.
- Supports 105 online languages and 4 offline languages
- Mobile hotspot feature
- Up to 25 hours voice recording with transcription
- Dual speakers and noise-cancellation
- Requires internet connection
- Offline translation isn’t top notch
2. Buoth Language Translator Device with Camera
The Bouth T9 is one of the best language translators around as it offers real-time translations for up to 106 languages. Of course, this requires an active internet connection, but that shouldn’t be a problem. The translator also features an in-built camera that can be used to translate around 44 languages. Point the camera at a menu, brochure, etc., and the translation will appear on the 2.4-inch touch display. Both methods work great, however, the product doesn’t feature offline translation.
- Two-way real-time translator
- Supports 106 worldwide languages
- Offers camera translation for 44 languages
- 2.4-inch touch display
- HD recording and noise cancellation
- Internet connection needed for real-time translation
3. SSK Portable Foreign Language Translators Device
The SSK live translator device is a great product that offers two-way voice translation at an affordable price point. It is one of the most popular translators for travellers going to Japan. It can also translate 86 languages, but it does require internet connectivity. The translator also lets you translate photos and text, but this requires the use of the smartphone app. It is compatible with Android and offers around 4 hours of use on a single charge.
- Supports up to 86 languages
- Two-way real-time voice translation
- eatures photo translation
- Needs internet connectivity
- 4 hours of usage
4. Birgus Smart Voice Translator Device with HD Toch Screen
The Birgus Smart Voice translator comes with a colour 2.4-inch touch display and has the ability to translate up to 70 international languages with clear pronunciation of words through its loud speaker. This is one of the best voice translator devices, but it does require an active internet connection to work. The translator doesn’t work offline, so keep that in mind before purchasing it.
- 2.4-inch touch display
- Supports 70 languages
- Highly portable
- Loud in-built speaker
- Requires Wi-Fi or hotspot
- No offline translation
5. TESIYI Mini AI Two-Way Voice Translator Device
The TESIYI Mini is a portable language translation device that also features a built-in camera. When connected to the internet, the device can offer real-time translation for 106 languages. The 5-megapixel OCR camera supports up to 44 languages and can provide quick translation. The software on the translator receives frequent updates to improve translation. It also gets built-in Bluetooth, which allows you to connect your headset wirelessly.
- Supports 106 languages (online)
- 5-megapixel OCR camera supports 44 languages
- 1200 mAh battery with 10-hours usage
- Requires Wi-Fi or hotspot for translation
- Lacks offline translation
6. Pocketalk Two-Way Voice Translator
Translate sights and sounds right from the palm of your hand. This translating device can break down language barriers instantly and accurately across 82 languages. Frequent software updates ensure that the latest in technology is always at your fingertips.
It’s perfect for travelers because it makes it easy to read signs, menus, and even handwritten text. The Pocketalk camera takes a photo, and you can see the translation instantly on the large touchscreen display. It can provide an optional audio translation for the camera-translated text as well.
- Comes with two year LTE plan
- Currency snd unit conversion
- Easy to use
7. IFLYTEK Smart Electronic Voice Language Translator Device
The IFLYTEK Smart Voice translator device is mainly geared towards Chinese travellers. It can translate Chinese to 33 international languages and vice versa. The instant language translator comes with a camera with OCR recognition that can translate handwritten texts, road signs, menus, and other documents.
It also comes with a SIM card slot that supports 4G network, as well as virtual SIM cards. The device can also perform offline translation, which can come in handy when there’s no internet connection. However, it only supports a few languages when in offline mode. It can also translate certain Chinese dialects that other devices can’t.
- Dialect translation
- Supports Offline and Online translation
- Features SIM card slot
- Photo translation
- Requires internet for optimum performance
8. MORTENTR Translator Device with Smart Voice Translator
The MORTENTR translator device offers two-way voice translation for up to 70 internationally spoken languages. It features a 2.4-inch colour display with touch support, and a loud speaker. The translator also features noise cancellation microphones for noisy environments. It does, however, require an internet connection to work.
- Supports 70 languages
- Two-way translator
- 2.4-inch colour touch display
- Loud and clear speaker
- Requires internet
9. TT Easy Trans Smart Language Translator Device
The TT Easy Trans language translator is a portable device that is easy to carry and use. It requires an internet connection to work, and uses Bluetooth to connect to your iPhone or Android device. Once connected, you can easily translate up to 52 languages. You will also need to download an app on your device to get text translations. The speaker on the translator is loud and offers clear translations with perfect pronunciation.
- Portable design
- Bluetooth connection to iPhone or Android device
- Supports translation for 52 languages
- Needs internet connection
That’s all folks!
Language is one of the biggest barriers for travelers. But this should not prevent you from exploring unknown lands and finding new business opportunities there. Thanks to electronic foreign language translator devices, you can now communicate with global citizens.
- Best Language Translation iPhone Apps
- iPhone Travel Apps For iPhone
- Best Flight Tracking Apps for iPhone and iPad
Which foreign language translator would you like to buy from the above list?