When it comes to accessories for your Apple Watch, Ii’s a god idea to invest in a power bank. This will make sure you can always keep it charged to enjoy uninterrupted access to all its features. It also eliminates the need to fuss with the original wired charger when on the move. Since it’s also small in size and portable, it’s an ideal choice for travel too. Take your pick from these best power banks for Apple Watch.
- CHOETECH Power Bank 5000mAh
- OIFEN Portable iWatch Charger
- NEWDERY Wireless Magnetic Charger
- FLAGPOWER Travel Power Bank
- Pantheon Keychain iWatch Power Bank
- IQIYI 2-in-1 Wireless Power Bank
1. CHOETECH Power Bank 5000mAh
Here’s an integrated magnetic charger module for Apple Watch with a built-in intelligent USB charging port, which can detect your devices automatically and deliver its fastest charging current.
Moreover, it can also double up to charge your other devices like an iPhone or iPad. With a 5000mAh rechargeable battery, this power bank could fully charge your Apple watch approximately six times from 0% to 100%.
- Apple MFi certified
- Charge watch and iPhone simultaneously.
- Large capacity
- A bit pricey
2. OIFEN Portable iWatch Charger
Here’s a power bank with a built-in 1000mAh battery and wireless charging. It offers a fast original charging speed for your Apple Watch, providing full power in only 3.5 hours.
Simultaneously, the power bank is small and compact, so you can easily store it in your pocket or purse. It also boasts built-in protection against overcharging, overheating, and short-circuits.
- Quickly rechargeable through USB
- Safety features
- Small and lightweight
- Slow to charge your watch
3. NEWDERY Wireless Magnetic Power Bank
This 1000mah lithium battery will provide long battery life for your Apple Watch. It only takes 3.5 hours to fully charge your watch, with the original wireless charging speed.
Further, it is small and portable, so you can conveniently store it in your backpack or pocket when you are out and about. At the same time, it protects against any possibilities of overheating or overcharging.
- Small and lightweight
- Advanced magnetic charging technology
- Safe charging
- Charger gets quite hot
4. Pantheon Keychain iWatch Power Bank
Here’s a perfect solution to users who are traveling. Rather than taking your long magnetic charger or oversized charging dock with you, simply bring your lightweight and portable Pantheon keychain charger.
You can hook it to your backpack or carry it in your bag or pocket for convenient access. It boasts a high-quality design and finish but is still lightweight and easy to carry around.
- 100 percent money-back guarantee
- Small yet powerful
- Two-color options
- Might get misplaced since it’s so small
5. IQIYI 2-in-1 Wireless Power Bank
This power bank has a built-in magnetic charging module, a smooth surface, and protection against excessive current and voltage. It also doubles up to charge your iPhone or a USB device.
It can fully charge your Apple watch three times from 0 to 100 percent. The super-compact design saves space on your desk and can quickly be taken wherever you go.
- Charge multiple devices
- Certified quality and safety
- The cord is too short.
Which of these power banks for Apple Watch do you choose? We would love to know in the comments below. You might also like to check out the best charging stands.
You may want to take a peek at:
- Best Cases for Apple Watch
- Stainless Steel Bands for Apple Watch
- Best Screen Protectors for Apple Watch