Want to check the finer details while editing your videos on your iPhone? The Photos app lets you effortlessly zoom into your videos when viewing or editing them. The steps are similar to zooming into your photos. Here, I will share how to zoom in or zoom out video on iPhone and iPad using simple steps.
- How to zoom in or out of videos while watching them on iPhone or iPad
- How to zoom in or out of videos while editing them on iPhone or iPad
How to zoom in or out of videos while watching them on iPhone or iPad
- Go to the Photos app → Open the video you want to zoom into.
- With the video playing, pinch out to zoom in or pinch in to zoom out.
Tip: You can also use this pinch gesture while watching videos on YouTube or Instagram.
How to zoom in or out of videos while editing them on iPhone or iPad
Your iPhone also lets you zoom in or out of videos while editing them. If you didn’t know this, here’s how it all works:
- Open the Photos app → Open a video → Tap Edit.
- Select Crop from the list of editing tools.
- Now, pinch out to zoom in or pinch in to zoom out of the video.
- Use the guides to resize the video as per your preference → Tap Done.
You can use the pinch gesture to zoom the video while recording on your iPhone. To zoom out completely, tap the 0.5x button on the screen.
If the pinch gesture is not working on your iPhone, you must enable zoom accessibility. Go to Settings → Open Accessibility → Select Zoom → Toggle on Zoom. Now, customize the zoom settings.
See the finer details in your videos!
Zooming into your videos can help you see the finer details and enhance your video-watching experience on your iPhone or iPad. In case you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to share them with us in the comments section below.
- How to remove audio from video on iPhone
- How to blur a video on iPhone
- How to take pictures while recording video on iPhone
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.