Are you a gaming fan and trying to connect your Xbox One or PS5 Controller to your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV? While the PS5 is a relatively new launch, connecting it is much more straightforward and similar to PS4 Controller. However, few users have faced errors in connecting it with their Apple Device. Keep scrolling to successfully pair your Xbox One or PS5 Controller to your device.
- How Do I Connect an Xbox One Controller to iPhone?
- How Do I Connect PS5 or PS4 Controller to iPhone?
How Do I Connect an Xbox One Controller to iPhone?
- First, turn on your Xbox one controller by pressing the Xbox symbol at the top and then long-press at the top of the controller for around three seconds to bring it in pairing mode.
- Go to the Settings app, tap on Bluetooth to toggle it ON.
- Look for a device named ‘Xbox One Controller‘ and tap on it to pair.
To connect an Xbox One to Apple TV?
- From your Apple TV’s home screen, Open the Settings app. Scroll down to locate ‘Remote and Devices.’ Click to open.
- Locate the ‘Bluetooth’ option in the list and click on it. Your ‘Xbox One Controller’ will be located under ‘Other Devices.’ Click to pair.
How to Connect PS5 or PS4 Controller to iPhone
- Ensure that your PS5/PS4 Controller is powered-on and is in pairing mode. To do so, press and hold the PS and Share buttons together. If you notice white flashlight blinking, it means you have entered the pairing mode.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on Bluetooth to toggle it ON.
- Look for a device named ‘Dualshock4/Dualshock5 Controller’ and tap on it to pair. You’ll notice a pink flashlight on your Controller once it is successfully paired.
To connect PS5 or PS4 Controller to Apple TV?
- Open the Settings app from your Apple TV’s home screen. Scroll down to locate ‘Remote and Devices.’ Click to open.
- Now click on the ‘Bluetooth’ option in the list. The Controller will be located under ‘Other Devices.’ Click to pair.
Hook up an Xbox One or PS5/PS4 controller to your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV
Pairing the Controller with your Apple devices is more or less a similar process. However, PS5 is relatively new, and users have noticed connectivity issues with tvOS 14.3 Beta 1 and 2. The version is expected to release somewhere in mid of December. You can hope to have a solution by then.
You may also like to read these: