An email signature is basically text that may include contact information or your favorite quote. It is automatically added at the end of the messages as the footer. You have the option to set up a signature that will appear only on emails you send from the Gmail app. Just in case, you haven’t created a signature on the app, the Gmail signature you set up on your computer will show up at the end of your messages.
- How to Create Gmail Signature on iPhone and iPad
- How to Create Gmail Signature on Android
- How to Create Gmail Signature on Computer
How to Create Gmail Signature on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Gmail app on your iOS device
- Now, tap the Menu button at the top left corner.
- Next, scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Tap your account → Tap Signature settings.
- Now, you have to turn on the switch next to “Mobile signature.”
- Then, add or edit your signature.
Once you are done, quit the settings. Going forward, your messages will have your signature at the bottom.
How to Create Gmail Signature on Android
- Open the Gmail app and tap the menu button.
- Now, tap on Settings and then select the Google Account in which you want to add a signature.
- Tap Signature and then enter the text for your signature → In the end, tap on OK.
How to Create Gmail Signature on Computer
Creating a Gmail signature from the computer is just as easy. You can add up to 10,000 characters in your signature on the web app.
- Open Gmail on your computer
- At the top right, click on the gear icon and select Settings.
- In the “Signature” section, you need to add your signature text in the box. You have the option to format your message by adding an image or changing the text style
- Once you have created the signature, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
That’s pretty much it!
So, that’s how you can make your messages look more professional. Have any feedback? Feel free to shoot it in the comments below.
Catch up with these posts as well: