Google Play Music is one of the finest music streaming services along with Spotify and Apple Music. Through subscription plan, it provides on-demand streaming of any song from its massive library of millions of songs. But what if it no longer charms you, how would you cancel Google Play Music subscription from your iPhone and computer?
Unlike Google Play Music for Android app, its iPhone counterpart doesn’t let you cancel subscription right from the app (at least for now). Hence, you have to head over to your Google Play Music account on the web in order to terminate the subscription. Here is how it’s done the right way!
How to Cancel Google Music Subscription on iPhone and Computer
You must know:
- Even after canceling your subscription, you will be allowed to use it until the end of the billing period
- Once the billing period is over and your subscription has been canceled, you are not allowed to access music you downloaded on your device as well as the playlists you created
- You will need to subscribe again to access your radio stations, playlists and music you uploaded
- Just in case your subscription is canceled due to payment decline, you will not be able to access your subscription content
- After canceling your subscription if you join a family music plan, Google Play Music will switch you over to the family plan at the end of your billing period
Step #1. Open any web browser on your iOS device or computer and head over to play.google.com/store/account.
Step #2. Next, you need to click Account.
Step #3. Now, click on Cancel subscription which is under Subscriptions section.
Step #4. Click on Cancel subscription again.
Step #5. Finally, click OK.
Currently, Spotify is the most popular music streaming service with over 40 million users. With more than 20 million users, Apple Music is catching up very fast and could take over Spotify in future. Which is your favorite music service and why? Let us know that in the comments below.
You would want to have a quick look at:
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.