Recently, while rounding up the best Christmas apps and wallpapers, I discovered a good many ways and means to light up the festive time. That’s when I discovered this cool hack of adding Santa hat to Memoji within iMessage on the iPhone or iPad.
If you are willing to make your custom Memoji in sync with Christmas time, you will love to have a go at it. Moreover, you can ideally customize the Santa hat to bring more fun into the play. Ready to give it a shot? Let me help you get through!
How to Add Santa Hat to Memoji in iMessage on iPhone and iPad
- Before getting started; ensure that you have a compatible iOS device. Memoji is available on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, XR and 2018 iPad Pro (both 12.9-inch and 11-inch.)
- To start things off, you need to create Memoji. Head over to this hands-on guide, if you want to get the most out of this fun-loving feature.
Step #1. Launch Messages app on your iOS device.
Step #2. Now, open any conversation and hit the Animoji app.
Step #3. Next, swipe right from left and hit the “+” button to make a Memoji. Then, customize it using skin tone, hairstyle, head shape and more.
Note: If you have already made Memoji, find it in the Animoji app → tap on the three dots to the left of it → tap on Edit.
Step #4. Once you are through with the basics, swipe to the Headwear. Now, scroll down and select Santa hat. Then, use the color picker to design the hat.
Step #5. In the end, hit the Done button to confirm.
Now, use this Memoji to light up your conversation. You can also use it in the FaceTime app to bring more fun to your video calling.
What If You Don’t Have The Latest iPhone or 2018 iPad Pro?
The folks who don’t have the latest iPhone or the iPad, they can take advantage of Christmas keyboard apps to spice up the conversation using Santa emoji. The apps that I’ve found very adorable are: Christmas Emoji Keyboard and Xmas Emojis. They are free and have got a ton of Santa emoji to rev up your messaging.
Video: How to Create Santa Memoji on your iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, and iPhone X
That’s pretty much it!
Have a Wonderful Christmas in Advance…
Now that you’ve discovered this little hack, make the most of it to light up the festive time. Still looking for gifts for your loved ones? Don’t worry; we’ve made some cool posts about gift ideas for iPhone, iPad fans. So, check them out if you want to discover something nice for your dear friend or sweetheart.
You may also like:
- How to Make Animoji Karaoke on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and XR
- How to Use Animoji on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and iPhone XR
- How to Get iPhone X Animojis on Any iPhone and Android Phone
- How to Convert Animoji to GIF on iPhone and iPad