Cases that concentrate on protecting the sides & corners of a phone are often dubbed as bumper covers. In the battle of the best cases, they often manage to stand on their own. And why not? Despite being minimal & stylish, they offer adequate shock-absorbing protection. Whether you prefer them or want to explore a different avenue, here are some of the best iPhone 11 bumper cases.
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid Protective Cover
- JETech Shockproof Anti-Scratch Cover
- i-Blason Ares With Built-in Screen Protector
- X-Doria Defense Shield Cover
- SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Series Case
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Clear Cover
- ESR Metal Frame Armor
- MATEPROX Shockproof Bumper Cover
- RhinoShield CrashGuard NX Bumper Cover
- RANVOO Hard Slim Thin Metal Frame
1. Spigen Ultra Hybrid Protective Cover
Spigen’s combines a sturdy, flexible TPU bumper with a crystal clear transparent PC back for a beautiful, protective, & comfortable cover. The hybrid defence keeps your device secure from drops, bumps, & fumbles.
Raised bezels, pronounced buttons, large cutouts, and Qi compatibility make it a unique accessory. You can also choose between a full-on clear case or metallic edges in matt black, green crystal, or red crystal color.
- Sleek design.
- Metallic ascent variants.
- Branding on the side.
- Dust, oil, and fingerprint magnet.
- Yellows after some time.
2. JETech Shockproof Anti-Scratch Cover
JETech takes hybrid defence to the next level. Along with clear PC back, metallic TPU bumper, it also sports elevated edges, shock-absorbing corners, and scratch-resistant back.
Moreover, a tiny dots design keeps the ugly watermark or fingerprints at bay. You can avail it in clear, black, grey, red, rose gold, and purple.
- Effective shock-absorbing corners.
- Great color variants.
- Not crystal clear back due to the dots.
- Discolors with use
3. i-Blason Ares With Built-in Screen Protector
Why just the back? Get yourself a dual-layered shield. With a built-in screen protector & transparent back, Ares offers 360° protection to your device. The CNET-certified case protects from dust, dirt, drops or falls.
Made from flexible TPU and polycarbonate materials, it neither hinders the look or the sensitivity of your iPhone. Moreover, the scratch-resistant back flawlessly supports wireless charging.
- Dual-layer 360°protection.
- Maintain screen and button sensitivity.
- Both halves interlock tightly.
- Not easy to take off due to strong interlocking.
- A bit bulky.
4. X-Doria Defense Shield Cover
As the name suggests, X-Doria aims to protect your device from any harm, quite like most rugged cases. Certified to exceed Military Grade Drop Test standards, it can withstand up to 3m drops.
The secret here is the combination of the heavy-duty machined aluminium frame, soft rubber lining, & transparent polycarbonate shell. It also integrates a front-facing audio channel that amplifies the sound experience.
- Mil-grade protection.
- Built-in speaker amplifier.
- Excellent color options.
- The bumper is not flexible, difficult to put on/off.
- No raised bezels
5. SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Series Case
The unique Unicorn Beetle series by SUPCASE has earned 15 ft drop test certification by MET Labs. That means, it can entirely guard your iPhone 11 against dings, bumps, or drops.
And despite such protection, the cover manages to own a minimalist, flexible, and not too-bulky form factor. What’s more, it is available in many sporty colors to perfectly match your style.
- Scratch-resistant back.
- Sporty color combination.
- Value for money.
- The clear back is a fingerprint magnet.
- Gets slippery with sweat.
6. OtterBox Symmetry Series Clear Cover
As per OtterBox, you don’t have to compromise between a protective & designer case. And looking at the range of these sleek, stylish, colorful, and pocket-friendly design, we agree.
The synthetic rubber & polycarbonate cover maintains the other half of the bargain as well. It is durable and smartly designed to keep daily wear & tears at bay.
- Easy to put on/take off.
- Drop Protection.
- Fingerprint magnet.
7. ESR Metal Frame Armor
Just the bumper! Crafted for the non-clumsy kinds, this ultra-thin, lightweight cover offers protection where it’s most needed. And since there is no back panel, there’s hardly any bulk.
The metal frame sports a soft-touch, shockproof aluminum-alloy exterior that protects and maintains a comfortable hand feel. At the same time, the interior is lined with microfiber lining as cushioning.
- Four raised corners.
- Zero signal interference.
- Lanyard holes.
- Offers minimal protection.
8. MATEPROX Shockproof Bumper Cover
The sleek, slim case is crafted to offer heavy-duty protection to your iPhone. Shock-absorbent TPE materials are integrated with a rugged clear PC back, for great looks, hybrid defense, and easy usability.
It also sports shockproof air cushions at corners and raised lips, keeping your phone safe from any angle drops. Plus, you get to choose the color that matches your style and device.
- One-year warranty.
- Great color option.
- The camera is not well protected.
- PC back is prone to air bubbles.
9. RhinoShield CrashGuard NX Bumper Cover
While sporting a minimal, ultra-slim, and lightweight profile, RhinoShield manages to lend maximum protection. Surpassing military-grade standards it provides impact protection up to 11 feet.
And thanks to a smartly designed honeycomb structure on the inside, it can absorb 10% more impact. What’s more, changeable rims and buttons enable you to customize your cover, your way.
- Mil-grade protection.
- Matte coating for scratch resistance.
- Not for clumsy hands.
10. RANVOO Hard Thin Metal Frame
Once on, Ranvoo takes the responsibility of protecting the iPhone’s bumper quite seriously. The outer frame employs space-grade aluminium alloy, while the inner one is made with flexible TPU.
This hybrid mix and the raised silicone lip edges effectively protects against daily wear and tear. Although, if you have slippery hands, it is advisable to add an excellent screen protector to the mix.
- Raised lips.
- Snug Fit.
- Silicon junction for proper signal reception.
- No grooves to allow proper gripping.
- Accessing the ringer switch is difficult.
As you might have observed from the listing, bumper cases not just look great but effectively protect your device. An additional perk is that you can opt for just the frame or a minimalistic back cover or a mil-grade slightly bulky cover, depending upon your usage and preference.
Explore more beautiful cases for your iPhone: