The latest iOS 12 already has a built-in flashlight that can be used in the dark. However, there are a number of users who either have an older iPhone, or they don’t upgrade to the latest iOS. In that case, they can always download the “best Flash light app” from the App Store to get the same functionality.
One of such apps that have been on the App Store from quite some time is the “Best Flash light” app. It is free and also updated regularly to cope up with the demands of the users. Below are some of its features for you to consider.
Best Flashlight iPhone App Review
Best Flashlight by RV AppStudios isn’t a normal flashlight. It isn’t minimal, for starters. It has a few features that might be really interesting to you. Between intermittent flash and timed flash, there’s a set of features that make the Best Flashlight worthy of a purchase.
Right now, as of this writing, the app is available as a free download for a limited time.
Features of Best Flashlight iPhone App:
- One-tap switch on. Simple, large button on the app switches on the LED flash. But that’s not all.
- You can control the intensity of the flashlight with the slider under the LED ON button.
- Auto-switch on based on the orientation of the device: tilt the iPhone to landscape mode, and the LED turns on automatically.
- Timer: Set the flashlight to flash at set intervals. A slider lets you control the frequency.
- Flashlight with a zoom function that lets you see things magnified.
- Clap-to-switch ON function: audio-based toggling. Clap to switch on/off the flashlight.
There are other features as well like instant On Light When App Activates, front Light With Video, Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control, Clap For Light On/Off Control, and many more. Depending on your requirements, you may consider buying the full version.
That’s all, folks!
There are plenty of minimal flashlights on the Store. If you’re only looking at an easy toggle, you might prefer them but this is as good as it gets. Unlocking the app gives additional features which we didn’t really need to explore. The free version by itself has some pretty neat features.
Compatibility: iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Price: Free (for a limited time)
You may also like to explore:
- How to Enable Flash for Front-Facing Camera on iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s and 5
- Best iPhone Camera Self-timer Apps in 2019
- iPhone Battery Drain? These Best iPhone and iPad Battery Saver Apps of 2019
- How to Use Flashlight in watchOS 4 on Apple Watch