Apple Pay is gaining popularity in more places these days. Unfortunately, not all stores support Apple Pay. So when you step out to buy something, it’s always best to find the stores that accept Apple Pay. Well, there are in total three ways to find out:
- Call/visit the store
- Google it
- Check out this article because we have curated an exhaustive list of offline and online stores that accept Apple Pay.
And not to toot one’s horn, but the third method is probably the best. Why? Because the list is alphabetized and categorized, you can find what you need real quick. Besides, you can also search using Maps. Read on to know more.
Retail stores that accept Apple Pay
- Ace Hardware
- Best Buy
- Family Dollar
- Office Depot
- Pep Boys
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Toys R Us
Fashion and lifestyle brands that accept Apple Pay
Grocery stores that accept Apple Pay
- Acme Markets
- Cub Foods
- CVS pharmacy
- Dan’s Fresh Market
- Davis Food & Drug
- Dick’s Fresh Market
- Duane Reade
- Farm Fresh Food & Pharmacy
- Harveys Supermarket
- Lin’s Fresh Market
- Rite Aid
- Save Mart Supermarkets
- Shop ‘n Save
- Shoppers Food & Pharmacy
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Star Market
- Stater Bros.
- Trader Joe’s
- United Supermarkets
- Whole Foods Market
Restaurants and Hotels that accept Apple Pay
- Au Bon Pain
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Jimmy John’s
- El Pollo Loco
- Firehouse Subs
- Jamba Juice
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Renaissance Hotels
- Jimmy John’s
- Johnny Rockets
- Panera Bread
- Pizza Hut
- White Castle
- Coca-Cola vending
Websites and apps
- Apple Store
- Apple services
- Exxon Mobil Rewards+
- Jimmy John’s Sandwiches
- Deliveroo: Food Delivery App
- JD Sports
- Sparrow Travel
- Etsy: Custom & Creative Goods
- Prezzee eGift cards
E-Commerce platforms with Apple Pay support
Loyalty or reward programs that accept Apple Pay
- Coca-Cola’s Vending Pass
- Dave & Buster’s Power Card
- Jimmy John’s Freaky Fast Rewards
- Kohl’s Rewards
- Panera Bread’s MyPanera
- Quiznos’ Toasty Points
- Walgreens’ Balance Rewards
- Yogurtland’s Real Rewards
Charities with Apple Pay support
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- COPD Foundation
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Feeding America
- International Rescue Committee
- Save the Children
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Water Project
- United Ways
- WWF (World Wildlife Fund)
- charity: water
Gas stations that accept Apple Pay
- 7 Eleven
- ExxonMobil (through the Speedpass+ app)
- Chevron Extra Mile
- Red Apple
How to Find Store That Accepts Apple Pay on iPhone, iPad, Mac
As you can see, a wide variety of offline and online stores accept Apple Pay. However, things might differ as per your country and region. You should look for Apple Pay and the contactless payments icon.
If a brick-and-mortar store, a website, or an app sports these icons, they should accept Apple pay. What’s more? You can also find an Apple Pay-supporting store on Apple Maps.
- Open Maps on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Search for a particular venue either by using the Search Maps bar or scrolling to its location.
- After spotting the destination, hit its name.
This will show you some information and commands like Directions, Call, Website, Address, etc.
- Under the Good to Know section, look for the Apple Pay symbol.
Note: If you’re on Mac, the Apple Pay symbol is under the same section, but it’s titled Useful to Know instead.
That’s all you need to do to locate stores that take Apple Pay using your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Why doesn’t Walmart accept Apple Pay?
There’s a reason Walmart isn’t among the list of stores that accept Apple Pay (check for yourself with the method above!)
To find out the reason and how you can still check out quickly with your iPhone at Walmart, read our explainer on Does Walmart take Apple Pay?
That’s all for now!
I hereby promise to keep an eye out for updates and keep adding or deleting shops, apps, and websites as per Apple Pay support status. Remember to bookmark this page for future reference. And for any queries, confusion, and suggestions, feel free to connect with us in the comment section below.
Want to know more about Apple Pay? Check out these articles now:
- Does Walmart take Apple Pay? How to check out fast with iPhone
- Apple Pay Not Working on iPhone? Here is How to Fix it
- Best Apple Pay Supported Apps for iPhone and iPad
- How to use Tap to Pay on iPhone
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read Disclaimer.