If you have often found yourself asking ‘How can I recover the deleted Instagram posts on an iPhone?’, I’ve got good news! Instagram has rolled out a new ‘Recently Deleted’ feature that lets you recover your deleted posts, including your photos, stories, IGTV videos, and more. This feature is an absolute gem if you have deleted your pictures accidentally and want to restore them.
Let us understand how to recover deleted Instagram posts on your iPhone.
How to restore deleted Instagram posts on your iPhone
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Go to the profile tab (your DP) in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the hamburger in the top-right corner.
- Tap Recently Deleted. (If the option is not available, check back soon)
- Choose the desired content (post/story/video).
- Tap Restore.
Instagram’s ‘Recently Deleted’ feature limitation
Instagram has recently started rolling out the ‘Recently Deleted’ feature. This means all of us may not have access to this feature yet. You need not worry; you will get the feature sooner or later.
One important thing to consider here is that your deleted media can only be restored within 30 days from the date of deletion. If you miss the 30-day window, the media will automatically be deleted forever.
Have you tried restoring Instagram posts lately?
The new feature can be a lifesaver when it comes to restoring accidentally deleted images on your iPhone. Instagram, however, will ask you to verify yourself before restoring the image. So, keep an eye open for OTP!
Let me know how this feature turned out for you.
You may also like to read:
- How to Post Live Photos on Instagram and Facebook from iPhone
- Instagram notifications not working on iPhone? Here is a fix
- How to see who unfollowed you on Instagram
- Can you check who viewed your Instagram profile?