Can you download Facebook videos on your iPhone? I have come across this question plenty of times from different users. I have finally decided to recommend solutions and solve the query once and for all. A little search followed by trial and error modus operandi helped me shortlist some of the easiest ways to download Facebook videos to iPhone camera roll and Mac. Let’s have a look.
- How to download Facebook videos on iPhone
- How to download Facebook videos on your Mac
How to download Facebook videos on iPhone
- Open Facebook.
- Find the video you want to download and tap Share.
- Tap More Options → Copy.
- Now, open FBDOWN.net on any browser.
- In the link box, long-press and tap Paste to paste the link.
- Now, tap Download on the right → More Options.
- Here, select the video format.
- Then, tap Download in the pop-up menu.
You’ll notice a download icon at the top right, indicating that the download is complete.
- Lastly, open the Files app. You’ll find your downloaded video in On my iPhone section.
How to download Facebook videos on your Mac
1. Directly from Facebook.com
Note: This method allows you to download only the videos posted by you on your timeline.
- Visit your timeline on Facebook.com/username and click the Videos tab.
- Now, select the videos you want to download. This will give you the list of videos shared by you on your timeline.
- Click the edit icon at the top of your preferred video. And select the download type HD/SD.
- In the next window, right-click and select Save Video As.
- Give your desired name and download location and click Save on the popup window.
2. Using the 4K Video Downloader app
- Download and Install 4K Video Downloader on your Mac.
- Open the Facebook video you want to download and copy the URL.
- Open the 4K Downloader app and paste the link by clicking the ‘+’ button at the top left corner.
- Select the file quality SD or HD and click Download.
- Once downloaded, you can access the video from the downloads folder.
3. Using browser (websites like keepvid)
Some of the best services I would like to mention here include fbdown, keepvid, etc. Here we’ll take the example of keepvid. Let’s begin.
- Go to KEEPVid in your Browser.
- Open Facebook followed by the video you want to download. Copy its URL.
- Now paste the URL in the space provided on the keepvid portal and click Download.
- The next screen will give you numerous download options. Click your preferred under the Video category. (you may choose to download just the audio)
- Once the video is opened in a new tab, right-click and select ‘Save Video As.’
- Change the file name as per your wish, select the download location, and click Save on the popup window.
4. Using browser extension
- Add ‘Download Facebook Videos’ extension to your chrome browser. Confirm when asked.
- Now go to Facebook.com and open the video you want to download.
- Click the extension icon at the top-right corner and select the file type you want to download.
Ready to download Facebook videos on iPhone, iPad, and Mac?
I never knew there are so many ways to download Facebook videos and store them on our devices. However, after using all these, I found the Mac extension and Browser and Documents Manager app the most useful and easy to use.
Did you try downloading Facebook videos? What’s your preference?
- Use Facebook Messenger Rooms on iPhone
- How to recover Facebook account from iPhone and Mac
- Logout Facebook Messenger on iPhone
- How to find recently viewed ads on Facebook and Instagram
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
I'm a die-hard Apple Fanboy who's keen and enthusiastic to learn and explore new things in the world of technology. Besides that, I’m currently an engineering student in the field of Electronics and telecommunications, thus love playing with electronic hardware. When not exploring the world of technology, I love learning about the universe/cosmos, time travel, different paradoxes, and so on.