Do you also like to beautify your videos? As you all must know, iOS has a fantastic feature in the Photos app that lets you add filters to videos on your iPhone. The process is as smooth and straightforward as adding a filter to photos. The filters help you enhance your videos and make them look more polished. Here is the step-by-step guide to show you how to apply filters to a video.
How to Apply Filter to Videos on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone
- In the Albums, scroll down to Media Types section and tap on Videos.
- Choose the video you wish to add a filter to.
- Tap on Edit from the upper right corner.
- Select the Filter icon that looks like a Venn diagram from the menu below.
iOS gives your nine filter options to choose from other than original
- VIVID WARM
- VIVID COOL
- DRAMATIC WARM
- DRAMATIC COOL
- Select the option which you think is the best for your video.Note: You will get a Horizontal Dial under a particular filter. Use the dial to adjust the tone of the filter.
- Tap on Done at the bottom right corner at the end to save the whole process. Wait a few seconds after applying the filter to let iOS prepare the filter and finish the whole process.
To Remove Filters from a Video on iOS
To Undo the filter you applied on the video, Simply Tap the Edit → Revert → Revert to original to remove all the video edits.
There is more than just one way to make your videos look more adept. For instance, you add sound and music to it for better presentation. Let me show you how you can do it.
Add Sound to a Video on iPhone
Just like filters, iOS makes it effortless to add different sounds and music to your videos. Enhance your videos from top to bottom; refer to our complete guide for adding Sound to your videos.
There also third-party video editing apps available, which You can use to take your editing skills to the next level.
What are the Best Video Filter Apps for iOS?
Suppose you are yet not satisfied with the filter options you get in the default iOS editing tool. In that case, you can always download the third-party video editing apps from the App Store. Some of the best Apps to have for adding filters in your videos are iMovie, LumaFusion, Splice, etc.
And that is all, folks.
Add filters to your videos whenever you shoot to make it look sounder and professional. I prefer the inbuilt iOS filters from the editing tool as I just love its options, and it fulfills all the expectations. Share your views about this feature in the comments, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries regarding Apple products.
You may also like to read these: