I prefer to use a sleeve for a couple of main reasons—to carry the notebook more comfortably and safeguard it from scratch. The one with classic design topped by rich workmanship has always been my favorite pick. That’s the prime reason why the Harber MacBook sleeve has fascinated me no end.
But as they say, “All that glitters is not gold,” it would be apt to take a close look at the sleeve before making a surefire conclusion. Hence, I’m going to weigh Harber on four crucial parameters: Design, Durability, Craftsmanship, and Convenience. It would be nice to see how well it stands up to these important aspects.
Harber London Leather Sleeve for MacBook Pro and Air
Impressive Slim Design
Sporting a pretty slim profile, the sleeve looks really adorable. The handcrafted design further enriches its appearance, while also reinforcing the construction. Refined craftsmanship gives it an executive feel. Hence, you would love to carry it to your office or professional environments.
The smooth-exterior feels pretty nice to the touch, whereas the soft interior offers the desired care to the notebook ensuring it enjoys top-of-the-line comfort.
- As for design, I would rate Harber very highly. The svelte design adds yet another feather to its cap. Moreover, it makes a form-fitting match with a laptop
- As far as craftsmanship is concerned, the notebook sleeve is at par with the very best in the business. You can’t help admiring its urbane looking appearance
Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather
Harber has been carved out of full-grain vegetable-tanned leather. Thanks to the top-grade material; the MacBook sleeve has got enough strength to absorb shock. Incorporated with wool felt lining, it’s capable of resisting scratch. You can trust it to be a long-lasting match for your notebook.
While picking out a fine cover for my laptop, the one quality I never compromise is the quality material. I’m really charmed by the leather texture that will age gracefully. As a result, it will be able to retain its class for long.
The combo of high-grade leather and appreciable workmanship makes this sleeve such a great option. If you have a soft corner for the vintage profile, you will find it right on the money—from the very first moment.
- About durability, the laptop sleeve is strong enough to last long. Besides, it can also withstand the impact of minor falls. For normal use, it may just be good enough
- For convenience, it’s up to the mark. Due mainly to the enhanced grip and lightweight construction, you will be comfortable while carrying it
Available in Multiple Color Options and Sizes
With the availability of multiple color variants like tan, black, navy and deep brown, you can choose a more befitting companion for your laptop. Though I find all the color variants impressive, tan has instantly appealed me. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t adored the navy color.
Moreover, Harber comes in multiple sizes. So, you can pick it for your 11 or 12-inch MacBook Air. It’s also available for 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro.
To put it straight, Harber is one of the most elegant MacBook sleeves available in the market. Whether it’s excellent design or quality material, it ideally lives up to all the pivotal aspects. If you admire a vintage profile, you’d love to have it on your MacBook.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Wool felt lining
- Smooth leather texture
- Rich craftsmanship
- Slim design
- Bit expensive
Buy it from HarberLondon
Let me know what you think of this sleeve and whether or not you would like to pair it with your notebook.
In the meantime take a look at:
- Harber London Leather Sleeves for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- Best 2020 iPad Pro 11-inch Sleeves in 2020
- Mujjo Sleeve for 13″ MacBook Air and Pro