Every phone user would hate false calls. But sometimes fake calls are blessings in disguise. Floored? How can those false calls be blessings? Imagine this: you are trapped in a boring party or a get-together, and you are looking for a reason to escape. And all of a sudden your phone rings up. Even if it is a fake call, you will drift away immediately to avoid that trap. That call proves savior and you wish you could receive such calls on your iPhone anytime you want to escape such a mess.
But how to receive fake calls on your iPhone at your convenient time? Thankfully, some fake phone call app for iPhone that can come to your rescue. By using Fake Call Plus iOS app, you can receive such fake incoming calls on your iPhone to get rid of an unpleasant situation.
How to Receive Fake Incoming Calls on iPhone using Fake Call Plus App
Step #1. Download and install Fake Call Plus on your iPhone.
Step #2. Open the app and then tap on Time to set a timer; here, you have options to select from three seconds to one hour.
This means you can receive false calls three seconds later or one hour later. In between, there are other options to set the timer.
Step #3. Next, tap on the Caller. This app provides you with some pre-installed names like Mr. Smith, Robert, Thomas, etc. Moreover, you can also pick up Mum, Dad, Boss as a Caller.
Alternatively, you can enter any name in the field “Enter the caller’s name.” For example, you can type Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, etc.
To set your profile pic, tap on “+” icon in a green button. Note that you cannot change this profile picture frequently as this feature is for VIP users.
Step #4. After setting up a profile photo and selecting the caller, it’s time to select ringtone & vibration.
Simply toggle on/off the options: Ringtone and Vibration. Below the two options, you have several ringtones to choose from.
Step #5. Next, Tap on Voice. There are four options: None and three voices.
Select any one Voice. In case you choose one of the voices, you will hear one of the voices when you pick up that false call on your iPhone.
Step #6. Next, tap on Wallpaper. Here you can turn on “Return Real Desktop” or use fake desktop wallpaper. However, there will be more ads if you use Return Real Desktop.
To Return Real Desktop, you can turn ON the switch.
When everything is in place, you can hit ‘Start Call’ button to get fake calls on your iPhone.
Point to Ponder
- One of the drawbacks of this app is you cannot lock your phone or cannot touch the home button. If in case your phone is locked or you touch the home button, you won’t receive any fake call you have set up earlier. This means you have to set up auto-lock time at Never from Settings → Display & Brightness → Auto-Lock → Never.
- Moreover, once you set up the fake call, you need to be on the app setting and cannot use other apps.
That’s all friends!
There are some limitations of the two apps listed above. You can use them with your discretion to get the best results to receive false calls. The latter offers VIP access and this can make some difference for you.
- Flash iPhone App: Send Your Photo As Caller ID on iPhone
- Best iPhone Security Apps to Secure Contacts, Photos, and Everything
- Best iPhone Contacts/Address Book Management Apps: Simplifying Your Life
- Find and Delete Duplicate iPhone Contacts with These Apps