The secret sauce to a productive day is crushing your to-do list and perfectly managing your Team as well. But it’s not that easy to manage your & the team’s tasks while keeping everything on a schedule. Taskade could help; it makes your bullet lists and random thoughts more collaborative with quick sharing and built-in chat features. Check out our review on this all-in-one collaborative tool.
Taskade: Effective Way To Manage Your Team On The Go
The developers take their claims of an “All-in-one Collaboration Tool” quite seriously. And packs ample features that enable you to map out your workflow, from ideas to action. Whether managing team projects or planning future milestones, Taskade could be of great help.
It offers users a simple way to create checklists, draw team outlines, and manage various tasks. The strength of this productive team management app is its neat, easy-to-use interface and the tons of features it boasts:
- Universal Compatibility: No matter what device, operating system, or browser you use, Taskade has an app for that. It supports iOS, Android, macOS, Windows & Linux platforms. Plus, you can avail extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
- More than a Task List: Not just a to-do list, Taskade has templates for anything and everything, from notes, outlines, mindmaps to a daily journal. Further, you can easily create subtasks, make nested outlines, and organize everything to the T.
- Team Management tools: Add team members to your workspace, share the tasks instantly, tag and prioritize, chat with them in real-time or organize a video conference.
- Real-time Sync: Even when you are on the run, you can be on top of all things important. Taskade keeps your smartphone, tablet, and computer synced always.
How Can Taskade App Help You Be More Productive
We all have tons of responsibilities in both our personal & professional life. Making lists, assigning tasks, monitoring the task’s progress, etc. helps us organize everything and get things done on time.
Whether, an individual or a team, at home, or at the office, this tool can be your greatest asset. As it’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive interface makes organizing tasks a breeze.
Creating Workspace and Projects
In the world of Taskade, you get workspaces. Imagine them as folders under which you segregate your tasks, notes, and various projects. For instance, the grocery list goes under the home/personal workspace, and meeting with clients goes under office tasks.
What’s great is that building a workspace, creating new projects and tasks just take a few taps/clicks.
- Launch the Taskade app and tap on “+” before the New Workspace.
- Give it the Name and Color of your choice and tap Next.
- Now, select Invite People to get your teammates onboard.
- Enter the email ID and tap on Invite.
- As and when the members accept the invitation, they’ll be added as your Workspace members.
Tada! Your Workspace is ready to use. To create a New Task, tap on the edit button, select a template or create your own. Feel free to rename it, add collaborators and tasks accordingly.
Collaborate Like a Boss
Taskade workspace offers effortless, real-time collaborative tools. Invite team members to a project by simply tapping on invite icon and adding their email address.
And to assign a particular task, tap on the task, select the “assign icon” and chose the assignee. It’s just that simple! Team members will also receive push notifications for any updates inside.
Further, you can tag someone, mark priorities, set due date and time, attach files, or even change the style of bulleting or checklist box.
Communicate Like a Boss
Communication is an essential aspect of team management, whether your team is sitting next to you or far away. Along with unlimited workspace and teams, Taskade also offers multiple conversational options.
For starters, if you want to add a comment or suggestion to a task, tap on task, select the dialogue box, invite people, and type away.
It can also double up as a messaging app and enable you to chat, voice call or video call the whole team or a single team member.
While you are moved to another window in the iOS app, if you are using a browser, the chatbox or call appears on the same page as the task for more convenience.
Ease and Beauty of the Usage
The base interface of Taskade is a list-based system. Which looks good, feels great, and works quite smoothly. And since you can indent tasks, creating subtasks or sub-sub tasks is quite fun.
While other management tools opt for a sophisticated, plain-jane look, Taskade adopts a fun and colorful avatar. And not just fun-looking, this interface is fairly easy to understand even for a non-tech savvy user.
Further, to make things more simple, the app sports built-in templates. From weekly planner, daily task list, meeting agenda, bullet journal to brainstorming, chose them, or design your own systems and workflows.
The best part about Taskade is it’s an uncomplicated, elegant, and minimal interface. And whether you are OCD or bit relaxed, have an office job or remote working, love, or hate making lists, this app could win you over and make for a great add-on.
You can make lists, organize tasks, schedule workflows, work together, chat, or call team members instantly. It indeed has all the ingredients to supercharge your team’s productivity.
We won’t claim that Taskade is the best one out there, but it is pretty decent for individuals, small startups, and average-sized team collaboration.
- Free for Personal use and Growing Teams – Unlimited Tasks, Projects, Collaborators, and 100MB Storage.
- $5 Per User Unlimited Plan – Everything unlimited, even the Storage.