iOS has limited customization options, for example, to disable the camera from the lock screen, you have to use Restrictions. Similarly, if you are looking for how to change dock color on iPhone, there is no straightforward method. But, what we can do is make use of Accessibility settings to have a different looking dock. Sounds interesting? Let us dig in and see how to do that in iOS 13.
How to Change Dock Color on iPhone or iPad in iOS 13
- First off, launch the Settings app
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Now tap Display & Text Size.
- Here, turn on Reduce Transparency toggle.
Finally, go back to your device home screen and check the dock color.
That’s all, mate!
Besides a change in dock color, you will notice a reduction in transparency everywhere on your iPhone. For example, folders will have a solid background. Similarly, widgets, Control Center, search bar, etc. too, will have reduced transparency.
By bringing Accessibility out, Apple has enabled users to customize their iOS devices for individual needs. Which Accessibility feature do you like the most? Share your feedback in the comments below.
In the meantime, you make like to read:
- How to Add Website Shortcut to Dock on Mac
- Set Your Own Image as the Finder Dock Icon on Mac
- How to Disable Show Recents in Dock on iPad Pro