As we all stay at home and wait for better days, there’s a spot of happy news for all creative people. You can currently get Apple’s Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X for free for 90 days!
The professional video editing software and music production suite usually cost hundreds of dollars and come with just a 30-day free trial. So let’s check out all the details of how you can make the most of this fantastic offer while it’s available.
How to Get 90 Days Free Trial of Final Cut Pro X
Basic System Requirements to run Final Cut Pro X are:
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
- 3.8GB of available disk space
- 4GB of RAM (8GB and 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)
- Metal-capable graphics card
Download Final Cut Pro X for Free
- Go to Apple’s
- Enter your name, email, and click on Download free trial. (Total Size: 2.7 GB)
- Once the .dmg file is downloaded, double click to install it
After installation, you can enjoy Final Cut Pro X for 90 days. After the trial period ends, you will be asked to make a payment and purchase the software.
How to Get 90 Days Free Trial of Logic Pro X
Minimum System Requirements to run Logic Pro X are:
- 4GB RAM
- Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
- macOS v10.13.6 or later
- Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
- 6GB available disk space for minimum install/63GB hard disk space for full Sound Library installation
Download Logic Pro X for Free
- Go to Apple’s
Further, you may also download Logic Remote on iPhone or iPad. It is a companion app for Logic Pro X that takes advantage of multi-touch and extends the creative power.
That’s all, mate!
This was how to download and enjoy Apple’s professional creative tools for free for ninety days. Movies like The Social Network, No Country for Old Men, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine has been made using Final Cut Pro. And music producers like Hardwell, Calvin Harris, Ed Sheeran, and Nicky Romero are known to use Logic Pro.
You may also like to read:
- How to Make Desktop Shortcuts on Mac Running macOS Catalina
- Complete Guide to Upload 4K and 1080p Videos on YouTube
- Best YouTube Video Editor Software and Apps for Beginners in 2020
If you have a suggestion or question, feel free to contact us using the comments section below.