‘Sent from my iPhone/iPad’ is by default signature in the Mail app that appears while composing a new message. It can be annoying to discard the text and write your own every time. For once, you’ll replace the line with a basic text from your iPhone’s settings. But in case you want a remarkable signature stuffed with an image and rich HTML text, what will you do? Let me show you how to change the signature in the Mail app on iPhone and iPad.
- How to Change a Signature for Specific Email Accounts on iPhone and iPad
- How to Create an HTML Signature on iPhone and iPad
How to Change a Signature for Specific Email Accounts on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and go into Mail.
- In the Mail settings, scroll to the bottom and tap Signature.
- Remove the ‘Sent from my iPhone’ and write your own.
If you’re using multiple email addresses for various mail services like iCloud and Gmail, you can change signatures for those accounts in the same settings.
Now, when you open the Mail app and compose a new message, the default text will be replaced by your signature. Using the steps, you can spruce your sign with basic text formatting like Bold, Italic, and Underline. You can also add emojis to lighten it from your iPhone keyboard.
Note: You can’t write an HTML-rich signature in the Mail app via an iOS device. You’ll have to create it using the desktop version of your email. After creating it, follow these simple steps.
How to Create an HTML Signature on iPhone and iPad
- Open any email app on your computer and sign in your account or log in through a browser.
- Write a message to yourself including your HTML-rich signature.
- Now open the message on your iPhone.
- Select and copy the signature.
- In the Mail settings on your iPhone, paste the sign in the Signature field.
That’s it! Go and check your signature in the Mail app.
Now all your emails will be sent with an extraordinary HTML-rich sign via the iPhone. So how cool is your sign? Don’t forget to tell us about it in the comment section below!
- How to Add or Remove Email Account in Mail App on Mac
- Best Email Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Create Signature and Sign Documents on iPhone and Mac
- Best electronic signature apps on iPhone
I am an aspiring tech blogger who is always in love with new generation iPhones and iPads. At iGeeksBlog, I am dedicated to rendering the How-To's, Troubleshooting bugs, and reviewing apps that are a great deal of help. When I am not writing, I am daydreaming about the future of all things Apple and watching videos of smartphone battles on YouTube.