When you want to make a statement, leather cases come in quite handy. But they are not just a contender for great iPhone 11 cases because of the looks. They also accommodate very helpful features, from great hand feel to sustained performance. To expand our point further, let’s check out some of the best iPhone 11 leather cases.
- Twelve South BookBook Case
- Bellroy Leather Case With Card Holder
- ESR Slim Leather Case
- LOHASIC Bumper Leather Case
- FYY Leather Case With RFID Blocking
- SHIELDON Genuine Leather Case
- TENDLIN Premium Leather Case
- OCASE Leather Folio Case
- Arae Leather Case With Wrist Strap
1. Twelve South BookBook Case
Whether it’s a BookArc or a BookBook Case, Twelve South’s products are a class apart in terms of looks, quality & functionality. Hand-finished out of premium full-grain leather, this 3-in-1 case incorporates a detachable case, wallet, and hands-free stand mode.
The wallet flip has four interior slots for cards and a side pocket for folded bills/receipts. Thanks to the inclusion of a fine microfiber lining & secure magnetic clasp, your device and cards are nicely nested.
The magnetic, detachable case is a legitimate case by itself complete with raised edges, full-grain leather inlay & Qi compatibility.
- 3-in-1 case.
- Looks like a book.
- Develops a beautiful Patina.
- Broad & bulky.
2. Bellroy Leather Case With Card Holder
A slim, minimalist & clever card holder case for your iPhone 11, engineered using a premium, environmentally certified leather and polymer, the case offers luxe and sophisticated appeal.
Magnetic closure at the back camouflages your cards. This microfiber-lined niche can securely tuck away 1-3 cards. Moreover, there is also a sneaky SIM and pin slot, specially built for travelers & secret agents.
- Maintain a slim profile.
- Eco-friendly material.
- Secret compartment for cash, cards & SIM.
- Have to remove cards for wireless charging.
3. ESR Slim Leather Case
Dubbed as the Metro Premium leather case, this one is an ultra-thin and lightweight bumper case for iPhone 11. Made from high-quality leather, the case is soft to touch and wears well over time.
It also incorporates a soft microfiber lining on the inside to avoid any scratches to the iPhone. Raised edges around the screen, and the camera lifts the device a bit, avoiding scratches and scuff marks.
- Sleek & sophisticated looking.
- Minimalistic design.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Oil & scuff marks are easily visible.
- Doesn’t offer a sturdy grip
- The bottom is not well-protected
4. LOHASIC Bumper Leather Case
LOHASIC combines soft PU leather back with an electroplated frame and buttons. The resultant is a sleek looking, non-bulky, slim case. The leather on the back & sides lends a comfortable, non-slip grip while protecting against scratches and fingerprints.
Whereas, the flexible TPU frame offers shock-absorbency and easy installation/removal. The full-body frame is also equipped with independent, sensitive buttons, maintaining their tactility.
- Amazing color options are available.
- Full-body protection.
- Maintains a slim profile.
- The chrome accents get scratched easily.
5. FYY Leather Case With RFID Blocking
FYY amalgamates the goddess of premium cowhide leather with technologically sound RFID blocking, to ensure that your device and cards are well protected. And not practically sound, the genuine leather case for iPhone 11 is super stylish as well.
It houses three card slots, a notes pocket, a multi-angle kickstand function, and a secure magnetic closure. An interior PC case with precise cutting and buttons provides a smooth and quick response.
- RFID Blocking.
- Handcrafted genuine leather.
- Thumb design on the card slot flips for easier removal.
- No cutout for the earpiece.
- Bills fit only when folded.
6. SHIELDON Genuine Leather Case
A folio case for your iPhone that is both stylish and multifunctional. By using genuine cowhide leather, SHIELDON ensures the case is soft and durable. And an interior TPU shell with raised edges & four shockproof corners protects against drops and bumps.
All 3 card slots are designed to block RFID technology, shielding your valuables from any unauthorized scanners. Further, a handy kickstand lends a seamless hands-free experience.
- Hidden magnetic closure avoids unnecessary bulks.
- Lined with RFID shielding material.
- Lifetime replacement warranty.
- The magnetic closure weakens when packed with cards.
A one-piece case that very smartly marries two materials, PU leather and TPU. You get a form-fitted, slim profile while maintaining the protection of your device. On the one hand, the exterior leather finish offers a good & comfortable grip.
And on the other hand, the shock-absorbent TPU on the inside avoids scratches, scuff marks, and dint. Raised lips, precise cutting & enlarged ports further ensure seamless user experience.
- Lightweight, no added bulk.
- One year warranty.
- Value for money.
- Users complain about the leather peeling after much use.
8. OCASE Leather Folio Case
OCASE packs multiple features under its belt, giving you a shockproof and wear-resistant design. For starters, it uses durable PU leather that protects from dents, scratches, and damage.
Then it incorporates a hand-free stand design, dust-proof speaker holes, wireless charging support, and magnetic closure. Along with all that, the amazing case also sports 3 card slots and a side pocket for money or additional cards.
- Exquisite Handmade.
- 2-year warranty and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Available in great colors.
- Cardholder inserts are a bit loose.
- The speaker holes create an echo.
9. Arae Leather Case With Wrist Strap
Arae facelifts the classic folio wallet design with high-quality leather. Hand-picked based on quality, strength, character, and grain, the material makes the case look luxe, feel good, and age well.
Further, it offers 4 card slots, a cash pocket, anti-scratch TPU inner skin, a wrist band, a hands-free kickstand feature, a reversed hole, and perfect craftsmanship.
- Affordable & stylish.
- Comfortable to use.
- Slightly bulky.
- The wrist strap hinders when clicking a picture.
That’s all for now!
See, leather cases are indeed more than just mere good looks. Manufacturers nowadays pack them with innovative design, multiple features, all-round protection, and of course, ease of use.
Which one of these has managed to steal your heart? Do let us know your pick in the comment section below.
You may also like to view: